From Rigs of Rods Wiki
- Download the latest stable release here (recommended)
- Test builds for upcoming versions may be found here
- If you want to build from source see Compiling Sources under Windows
- Packages for various distributions: here (often outdated)
- Build from source, see Compiling Sources under Linux (recommended, see tip at the beginning of the page if you are lazy)
Unfortunately, due to lack of OSX coders, there is no up to date port of the latest version available. Below are some old versions:
- You can find all Mac releases at SourceForge.
- If you want to build from source see Compiling Sources under MacOS
Overview / Readme / FAQ
You can find more information about the latest stable release here: Gaggenau
Many questions are answered on the wiki, have a look aroung: Main Page
Rigs of Rods has been open source under the GPL v3 license since 2009, meaning it is both free as in freedom (you can modify it) and free as in beer (it doesn't cost you anything).
If you are interested in Rigs of Rods' history check out the museum here