From Rigs of Rods Wiki
Revision as of 23:23, 9 February 2012 by Anonymous1
You can simply translate a page using some simple steps:
- Choose a language you want to translate. (You can find a list here)
- Copy the url of the page you want to translate.
- Open a new browser window or tabsheet, paste the original url adding a slash character and your language code, i.e:
- Go to original page, Click on Edit, and copy the whole text
- Paste the translated text into the new page. If you left the language template at the correct place, it should automatically integrate into the system!