Here's my first creation thanks to the philzilla video tuts. I'm attempting to make my riding mower for the game just because I love it soo much. Right now I just have the basic chassis as I'm slowly learning things as I go but I think the size is spot on. I've still got to work with the trans and gears to figure out what kind of settings it should have to be realistic and I'm also having problems getting the custom sounds to work as well which I describe in another thread. Once complete I will also be making my 10cubic ft dump cart to go with it!
Let me know what you think
(Accord is for scale reference) Thanks for looking!
EDIT: Since I'm taking a break from the sound problem for now I thought I would star working on the dump cart for the mower. ..Now to figure out the fun part of making it have a command to "dump"..lol.
EDIT 11-14-11: 1.1 Beta Notes
1. Camera drifts away at high speeds
2. Engine sounds seem a bit high pitched (NO FIX - AS IS)
3. Deck wobbles alot (This will be addressed although if there's not a way to lessen without eliminating the sway then it will stay as is to give the illusion of a real riding mower.) (NO FIX - AS IS)
4. Gears need heavy tweaking (FIXED - The Speed is greatly reduced for realism in 1st gear on the Mower with Deck and Mower with Plow. If you're wanting to speed around use the mower with no attachments.)
5. Turning radius and turning speed on 2 mowers was about half of the third mower (FIXED)
6. Plow moves too far under mower, Needs limitation to stop once it hits ground. (FIXED)
7. Steering Wheel turns with wheels (FIXED)
8. Flares (FIXED)