Thread: FDNY-KME Predator skin

carsonj493

Default FDNY-KME Predator skin

Well as the title says, im making a skin for the KME Predator that looks like the FDNY fire trucks.

**NOW RELEASED**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kmecabin-blank (4).png 
Views:	738 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	239771  Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kmerear-blank (4).png 
Views:	468 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	239772  Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_1.png 
Views:	471 
Size:	299.9 KB 
ID:	239773  Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_2.png 
Views:	379 
Size:	259.9 KB 
ID:	239774  Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_3.png 
Views:	379 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	239775 
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by carsonj493; 08-30-11 at 05:53 PM.

FDNY Rescue 2

Default Re: FDNY-KME Predator skin

Finily my own town FD skin thanks man!

carsonj493

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD Hwy 2 View Post
    Finily my own town FD skin thanks man!
    No problem. Suprised I have not got many comments on this skin, being a pretty famous skin.. Not to Mention its in time for September 11

EMS101

Quote Originally Posted by carsonj493 View Post
    Well as the title says, im making a skin for the KME Predator that looks like the FDNY fire trucks.

**NOW RELEASED**
    I have just tried this skin for the KME.I did everything that should've been done to change skins.Is this skin still available to us?I noticed it is not in the skins in the repository,so I didn't know.I even manually deleted the default skin for the KME and put the FDNY skin in the place.Please help,I would really like to use this.

aarongary2011

Quote Originally Posted by EMS101 View Post
    I have just tried this skin for the KME.I did everything that should've been done to change skins.Is this skin still available to us?I noticed it is not in the skins in the repository,so I didn't know.I even manually deleted the default skin for the KME and put the FDNY skin in the place.Please help,I would really like to use this.
    Not sure what your problem is... But i'll try it and see Wow, This is a VERY patriotic skin, Much like the 9/11 memorial W900 and dryvan pack Along with the 9/11 memorial firetruck, This is a great addition to the memorial fleet And i just made a patriotic skin of the boxcar
    "See that pink Sentinel XS?" "Yeah, what about it?" "That's my car." "HA. GAAAY!" "Let your car do the talking, Mr. level 500."

EMS101

Wink Re: FDNY-KME Predator skin

Quote Originally Posted by aarongary2011 View Post
    Not sure what your problem is... But i'll try it and see Wow, This is a VERY patriotic skin, Much like the 9/11 memorial W900 and dryvan pack Along with the 9/11 memorial firetruck, This is a great addition to the memorial fleet And i just made a patriotic skin of the boxcar
    I've been having trouble w/ ror in general.maybe I just need to uninstall it and reinstall it all together.Having trouble hearing majority of sirens,engine sounds.and this not being able to use this skin on the KME.I have not modded any of the vehicles to make it not work.

---------- Post added 04-06-12 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-05-12 at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aarongary2011 View Post
    Ok here's what I did to place this skin to my KME file.I went to vehicles folder,took the KME file out of vehicles.downloaded the FDNY skin,then copied/replaced the original KME skin w/ the FDNY.Put the KME file back into the vehicles folder.This skin isn't there when I play.Its either the default or the 911neverforget.I have also tried downloading the KME file over before replacing the new skin.What am I doing wrong?do u need a .dds file to go w/ that FDNY skin?Please help lol--its one awesome lookin skin.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I've been having trouble w/ ror in general.maybe I just need to uninstall it and reinstall it all together.Having trouble hearing majority of sirens,engine sounds.and this not being able to use this skin on the KME.I have not modded any of the vehicles to make it not work.

---------- Post added 04-06-12 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-05-12 at 03:49 PM ----------

Ok here's what I did to place this skin to my KME file.I went to vehicles folder,took the KME file out of vehicles.downloaded the FDNY skin,then copied/replaced the original KME skin w/ the FDNY.Put the KME file back into the vehicles folder.This skin isn't there when I play.Its either the default or the 911neverforget.I have also tried downloading the KME file over before replacing the new skin.What am I doing wrong?do u need a .dds file to go w/ that FDNY skin?Please help lol--its one awesome lookin skin.
    NVM I didn't know you had to change the file from "-blank" to the default,so it would overwrite it.I now have the Skin working porperly for the KME YIPPE!! thansk anyways.

EMS101

Cool Re: FDNY-KME Predator skin

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

NVM I didn't know you had to change the file from "-blank" to the default,so it would overwrite it.I now have the Skin working porperly for the KME YIPPE!! thansk anyways.
    Here's what you did wrong.Everything is right except for renaming the kmecabin-blank to kmecabin same goes with the kmerear-blank name it to kmerear.Then your all set.The skin will work.Unless you had done that and you didn't mention,but should've worked if you did everything right.Try what I had explained.Have a good one.