Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sim-Monsters

liquidfire215

Default Sim-Monsters

hello everyone I am liquidfire from sim-monsters.com

If your interested in racing with us be sure to sign up at

http://sim-monsters.com/forums/

We are a modding group for the Rigs of Rods simulation platform, specializing but not limited to Monster Trucks and Tracks. Our main goal is to enhance the Rigs of Rods simulation with graphics, models and physics unmatched by most mods previously released for the platform, creating one of the most realistic mods in the history of RoR In the future we also will be running a league that will showcase all mods created at Sim Monster.

I am releasing a huge private truck pack today that will add more realism to the game by allowing you to play as your favorite trucks.

I will be releasing more trucks and having upgraded chassis and colors to give these trucks even more realism in the future.
    We are also working on getting more tracks as well

This truck pack will be available for download today around 6 or 7 central time.
    The entire truck list can be found in the video created by JDR or by going to this link.
    http://sim-monsters.com/forums/index...uck-list-only/

Here a pic of a track we have available for download and one that is coming soon

Last edited by liquidfire215; 09-26-10 at 08:23 PM.

Beeks

Default Re: Sim-Monsters

Oooh, those are amazing! Nice work. Can't wait to get some time in there.

K.CMODS

Good post but I joined 2 days ago.

liquidfire215

Truck Pack is out playing in sim-monsters.com server On sam boyd.

Box5diesel
    Invited Member
    Blog Entries

Great job on the stadium, it's really realistic. Gonna check out the vehicle mods now.

seanyjohn

having way to much fun with the new monster trucks

liquidfire215

If anyone was trying to download these files but having problems with them not showing up please use this temporary link. Our server failed when we had over 30gbs of information downloaded withing 1 hour

This is a temporary link that avoids having to use the server to fetch the file. Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://sim-monsters.com/downloads/liquidfiremtpack.zip
    Last edited by liquidfire215; 09-27-10 at 04:47 PM.

dieselfuelonly
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by liquidfire215 View Post
    hello everyone I am liquidfire from sim-monsters.com

We are a modding group for the Rigs of Rods simulation platform, specializing but not limited to Monster Trucks and Tracks. Our main goal is to enhance the Rigs of Rods simulation with graphics, models and physics unmatched by most mods previously released for the platform, creating one of the most realistic mods in the history of RoR In the future we also will be running a league that will showcase all mods created at Sim Monster.

I am releasing a huge private truck pack today that will add more realism to the game by allowing you to play as your favorite trucks.
    Why not take the time to credit the creators that ORIGINALLY made the "most realistic mods in the history of RoR"?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but it seems to me that you just took some mesh bodies, slapped them on top of Box5diesel's monster truck chassis and claim to have "enhanced" them.

cgraves10

The names of the original creators are listed ingame on the truck files, sorry for the inconvenience.

crazycow666

can someone post sam boyd i can't download it off sim monsters because it gives me broken link
    Insert signature here

liquidfire215

downloaded it at 1.3 mb/s about 1 minute ago. Not sure whats wrong with your end.
    http://sim-monsters.com/forums/index...le/1-sam-boyd/

crazycow666

Quote Originally Posted by liquidfire215 View Post
    downloaded it at 1.3 mb/s about 1 minute ago. Not sure whats wrong with your end.
    http://sim-monsters.com/forums/index...le/1-sam-boyd/
    i get the same problem when i try to register and i need a account to download i there different mirrors
    Insert signature here

liquidfire215

I would perfer my tracks and mods not to be uploaded all over the internet. I'm not sure why you are having problems with the site. Maybe australia has blocked my hosting provider? Have you tried another browser?

Dodger12

Quote Originally Posted by dieselfuelonly View Post
    Why not take the time to credit the creators that ORIGINALLY made the "most realistic mods in the history of RoR"?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but it seems to me that you just took some mesh bodies, slapped them on top of Box5diesel's monster truck chassis and claim to have "enhanced" them.
    maybe you should actually download it and see for urself. Each truck has a custom chassis. maybe 1 or 2 are boxes chassis other wise all the other ones are made in blender by liquidfire himself.... same with the bodies. I think its people like this that shouldnt have access mods like this. because they diss it and dont even take the time to look and see if the mod is made with quality. Thats why liquidfire made his own site so people like you dont find it. It seems to me that you my friend, have only seen box 5s monster trucks therefore you just start talking and thinking that liquidfire is using box5 's chassis. Thats why most modders make their own sites to keep trolls away from their projects and mods and only let in people with maturity and well being. Thats why myself i stay away from fourms like this, Sometimes when i see trolls that have nothing better to do than sit on their BLEEP all day and make rude comments about modders that try their best to make mods. As for you liquidfire i hope that you dont have to constantly deal with trolls like this but its just wrong. Ill give u a little bit of advice, dont release ur projects here where trolls and sit and complain about them when they could be having fun with them. I hope you take this seriously and take my advice, because i love being a part of the RORMJ and Sim-Monsters community but i dont want to have to deal with trolls like this and see your great mods dissed it is totally wrong. Id like to see you to continue to make awsome mods and keep sim monsters running. Thank you LiquidFire for the great work on the trucks.
    BigDaddy:Lets take this up in a PM i dont want the mods seeing my bad side
    [url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2075/

seanyjohn

why not take the time to download them and look? it says box 5 in every trucks's auther place. sorry for being so jerkish but yeah
    Last edited by seanyjohn; 10-03-10 at 05:29 AM.

Fat-Alfie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger12 View Post
    maybe you should actually download it and see for urself. Each truck has a custom chassis. maybe 1 or 2 are boxes chassis other wise all the other ones are made in blender by liquidfire himself....
    Well, I downloaded to see for myself...

I fail to see how 'each truck has a custom chassis' when each truck uses the same chassis made by Box5Diesel :/

They all use the GraveDigger's chassis and tyre meshes too, so basically this pack is just a big theft-fest.

Maybe you should look a bit more closely yourself, before trying to defend mesh and NB theft like this
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z25/Fat-Alfie_photos/RoR%20forum%20artwork/fat-alfie-sig3-1.jpg

seanyjohn

oooo its nb were talking about lolz i thought the tube frame (face palm) sorry dislefuel only

crazycow666

the chassis looks a bit different to boxs so he has modded boxs chassis
    Insert signature here

dmaxdiesel

if you park one one of boxes next to these and look closely they are definitely different. Most monster truck frames in real life look similar to each other too.

liquidfire215

As we prepare for the start of our new season Ill be posting pics each week to show off the new tracks.

Design by liquidfire and Cgraves.