Released here, updated version:
How to fit the jib:
- Spawn the jib and the truck
- Drive the truck next to the jib and move the arm into the right position
- Get out of the truck and enter the jib
- Lock the jib to the truck, the truck can't lock to the jib
- Remember the command buttons: CTRL+ALT+F7-F10
- Get out of the jib and enter the truck again
- You can fold the jib together with the crane on the truck
PDN files for easier skinning are attached here.
Semi with crane.
It misses hydraulic rams and axle meshes, and the crane hook of course, other than that it's pretty much done.
It lifts about 8 tons all the way to the side, to the back it lifts 15 tons all the way out.
With the boom retracted it can lift over 25 tons, the problem is that the truck tips over with too much load,
the crane doesn't break.
I'll work on the other versions step by step now.