Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

  1. #1
    tvekoti
    tvekoti is offline
    tvekoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    186

    Post 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Name and year of the vehicle you want: 1997 Ford F-150 \"Little Tiger\" (Monster Truck)
    Weight of vehicle: n/a
    Engine power: n/a
    Why you want it made:
    Because the little tiger is by far one of the coolest monster trucks! My favourite.

    Has it been done before: no
    Has it been requested before: no

    Comments:
    Now that there is a good MT chassis in existence, making a new body and paintjob shouldn\'t be such a big job..

    I can\'t find a single picture of the truck, but here\'s a video of it for reference:



    The if i\'m correct, the body is based on a 1997 Ford F-150 so here\'s some pics of a stock F-150

    Link to more information: -

    Picture of the requested object:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1FTZF1723WKC45343-a.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	77434 

  2. #2
    K.CMODS
    K.CMODS is offline
    K.CMODS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Monte Carlo, Pinellas Park, FL USA
    Age
    21
    Posts
    376

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    house fly is Doing one

    http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.ph...7695#msg287695

  3. #3
    coco
    coco is offline
    coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,261
    Country: Finland

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by K.CMODS
    That is Chervolet not a Ford.
    -coco
    This signature, and all it's content, is made by coco, who holds all the rights to this signature.

  4. #4
    K.CMODS
    K.CMODS is offline
    K.CMODS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Monte Carlo, Pinellas Park, FL USA
    Age
    21
    Posts
    376

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    did you see all of it
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7213/screenshot40n.png

  5. #5
    tvekoti
    tvekoti is offline
    tvekoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    186

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Yea i've seen that.. but i'd like it to be as accurate as possible. (as close to the same body shape and paintjob as possible)

  6. #6
    karste
    karste is offline
    karste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    495

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    I hardly think that someone will make an entire new body just because you don't like the one that already been made

  7. #7
    tvekoti
    tvekoti is offline
    tvekoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    186

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    [quote=karste]
    I hardly think that someone will make an entire new body just because you don't like the one that already been made

  8. #8
    karste
    karste is offline
    karste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    495

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by tvekoti
    I cannot see your point.. Why would i be requesting something that already exist? All theese other monster truck bodies are also made because people wanted them to be made, or want to make them.

    Also, http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.php?topic=30346.0
    He requests a skin for the bigfoot, but instead he get's both a skin and a new body..

    So what hinders someone making a new body for my request? It's pretty much a piece of cake to make a simple monster truck "body" if you're good at modeling.
    what I'm saying is, there is a ford made, all you really need to do is make a skin for it, sure it may not be the right body but hey, atleast it's something?

  9. #9
    K.CMODS
    K.CMODS is offline
    K.CMODS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Monte Carlo, Pinellas Park, FL USA
    Age
    21
    Posts
    376

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    yep I got to deal with a new ford instead of a Chevy so i just painted the ford like a Chevy big deal at least you have the same make

  10. #10
    dmtactical
    dmtactical is offline

    Invited Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,136

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Well, there's no point in requesting if it's already been made. Although most requests don't get made but still, you can ask
    To make cars you not use the google!ok?

  11. #11
    squishy
    squishy is offline
    squishy's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,273

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by tvekoti
    I cannot see your point.. Why would i be requesting something that already exist? All theese other monster truck bodies are also made because people wanted them to be made, or want to make them.

    Also, http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.php?topic=30346.0
    He requests a skin for the bigfoot, but instead he get's both a skin and a new body..

    So what hinders someone making a new body for my request? It's pretty much a piece of cake to make a simple monster truck "body" if you're good at modeling.
    me and box made that trucks that WE wanted, and WE made them for OURSELVES, get it? we didnt make them for anybody because they asked, we made what we wanted and thats that. the fact that somone else wanted a bigfoot is just pure luck for them that i wanted one also.

    and the bigfoot is a ford body anyway why not just reskin it?

    and no, its not a' piece of cake' even for a good modder. modeling things like that is hard to do, and takes a long time. i spend like 10 or so hours on bigfoot alone

  12. #12
    Beolex
    Beolex is offline
    Beolex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    3,862
    Blog Entries
    2
    Country: Syria

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by tvekoti
    Also, http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.php?topic=30346.0
    He requests a skin for the bigfoot, but instead he get's both a skin and a new body..
    Some requests get made, whilst others do not. If there's a user on this forum called "Fiat Boy" and he is good at Blender, then someone requests a Fiat 500, it will sure be made. But if there's a user called "I hate citroen" and someone requests a Citroen 2CV, Chances are it won't be made. What I'm saying is, creating a request for someone is completely optional, and usually people only make requests because they want it as much as the requester(s).
    Vasilis: sweet dreams skid

  13. #13
    squishy
    squishy is offline
    squishy's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,273

    Post Re: 1997 Ford F-150 "Little Tiger" Monster Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttlamo
    people only make requests because they want it as much as the requester(s).
    this ^

    however im not sure why this thread is getting so much of this argument when there are 100's of threads just like it :/

Similar Threads

  1. [Released] Scania Tilt Tow Truck
    By sam93 in forum Trucks and heavy equipments
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-07, 04:38 PM
  2. My Truck - Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel
    By dieselfuelonly in forum General Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-07, 05:13 AM
  3. [Released] Monster Bus
    By Cowboy Up in forum Cars and light vehicles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-07, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions



About Rigs of Rods

    Rigs of Rods is a unique soft body physics simulator.


Some Tools


Partners

SourceForge.net

Follow us

Twitter youtube Facebook RSS Feed


impressum