Thought it would be cool to have a development screenshot thread of all peoples W.I.P's. Couldn't find anything on search so I don't think this had been done before which suprises me.
Just posts all your trucks etc here which you are making no matter what state they are in eg.from node and beam to mesh and skinned
- Pictures are allowed for things you've made from scratch. You may post ingame screens as well as pictures out of your 3D-program, as long as your mod is in development. Otherwise go to Random Screens.
- Taking models from Sketchup Warehouse is forbidden: Google-Sketchup-Warehouse-Taking-models-Banned
- Pictures of copyrighted meshes (e.g. models converted from other games) are forbidden as well.
- Each post must contain a picture or must refer to a previously shown picture in a contributive way (Don't reply just with words like "Nice!", give constructive criticism).
- If you don't plan to put your model into RoR, post here instead: Stuff-you-have-done-in-Blender-3Ds-Max-AC3D-or-whatever-you-have.
- Embedding pictures from 3rd party image hosting websites (e.g. Imageshack) is forbidden. Use the attachment function of the forum (click "Manage Attachments" when posting a reply). This reduces page loading times for everyone.
- Every screenshot must be attached as a thumbnail. Do not post fullsize-images.
- Disobeying the rules will result in an infraction.