this is canal boat, this contain 2 versions a newish one and a old one, these are just loads for transport and i cannot guarantee they will float properly and they have no propulsion system.
if you wish to use these loads for anything else please add me name and or at least contact me.
This pack includes the 'Atlas' class tugboat for Rigs of Rods (version 0.38.67) and 3 different unpropelled barges designed to work with the tug.
The Atlas tug features:
- Nav Lights (Ctrl+1)
- A pair of rear hooks (F9/F10) designed to link to the barges (L).
- A main hook (F11/F12) that can link to most other loads or boats (also L).
- 4 skins
- Works with the .skinzip system
The barges feature:
- An empty generic barge (100 tons)
- A loaded bulk barge (425 tons)
- A liquid goods barge (300 tons)
- Pairs of hooks on each end (F1/F2 and F3/F4) that can link to the tug or other barges
- If two barges are lined up and close enough to one another, they will link automatically (Alt+L to unlink)
Liquid goods barges wouldn't link to one another. If you downloaded before this fix, please replace your old Atlas-n-barges folder with this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's a quick tutorial of how to best dock the tug with a barge:
- Spawn a barge and an Atlas tug and line up with a barge. That should get you used to the tug's controls. Keep an easy hand on the steering wheel, she's slightly nervous.
- Extend your rear hooks a bit (F10), that'll make things easier. Not too much though.
- Add some reverse throttle and back up towards the barge slowly and carefully. Keep an easy hand on the throttle.
- If you're really close to the barge (and still lined up), bring the tug to a halt. Once stopped, hit "L" and wait for the ropes to link up.
- Now extend your rear hooks further for some safety margin between the Atlas and the barge. Congratulations, you're ready to go.
If you want to release a mod of the Atlas or barges, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- NO conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Atlas or barges, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.
This is the trailer I started a ways back its not done but I am not continuing with it because I am working on something else. I also lost the original unwrap so I have to redo that and really don't wanna redo that. So I figured I would share at least what I have done if some whats to fix/mod what ever do so freely.
Only author is me.
Known problems-handle mesh twitch's, suspension is really stiff, ties are to tight
This is a skibox which can be attached to both tourliner versions.
The README.pdf is included in the zip.
Please post any problems and discuss here: NEOPLAN-tourliner
Unfortunately I made a silly mistake, so RoR displays ;V 1.0 in the select menu instead of the name of the box... You can cin a fix for that in the fist post of the thread you find above.
Heres a new load for you all to have fun with
Its a big 2 ton (or it might be one ton) coffee cup.
Mesh was made by Skyhawk. I colored, resized, and made the node and beam structure.
Fully contactable with ropeable nodes on top and bottom.
This is my new lifting equipment for lifting a concrete floor.
The lifting frame will automatically attach to the floor when they are close togheter!The floor can be detached with CTRL+ALT+F9/10. Be sure that your crane has forwardcommands otherwise this won't work!
This is a mod to box5's goose neck. I made it shorter and made it have two axles. The mod was simply to make it look better when hauling stuff around. In my opinion the normal one is a little large.
Original trailer is box5s
Mod by me
And i know the mod isn't perfect. May over write the old one.
Original file http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/585#comments
This is a modular house often used on constructions site or as a modular office. It is a simpel mod of the 20ft container by LostSoul3471. I added 4 more hock nodes, this will not efect how the container forklifts handles it, but make it easier to lift it with cranes. I also made it lighter than the original container. you can stack them on each other. It is fully independent and will not overwrite the original containers. It is still a beta.
Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
Today, me and Brickman bring you a generator load, the RORGEN GX70000. It is simply a mesh placed on a n/b chassis.
-Engine, for realism.
-Ropables, so you can pick it up with a crane.
-Contactable, so you can place it in a truck bed or on a trailer.
-Exhaust, for realism.
-It also features a large wheel on the inside (viewable by pressing the "K" key), which spins faster as the engine RPM increases .
We are hoping to release updates and/or new models under the RORGEN name, so stay tuned!
Me (ROR-EMS): Mesh, idea
Brickman: All N/B work, Engine, Mesh help.
Feedback is always welcome!
Note: If you want to use the n/b, mesh, or any components of this project in a mod of your own, please request permission from me first, and I will either grant/decline you permission for the parts of this project I am responsible for, or I will forward you to Brickman, for the parts he is responsible for.
Destroy-able Road Construction Signs and Barricades
Signs and Barricades commonly found on North American Road Construction sites.
To Turn on the Flashers, enter the barricade with the drop down menu and hit the M key.
You are also able to reset the barricade/sign after destroying it, by entering the object, with the drop down menu, and hitting the "Backspace" Key.
Credits go to:
DarthCain - For the structure/meshes
Creak - For helping me with the Set_beam_defaults and the stability on the Three legged sign
LT. Smell My - for telling me about the "add Noise" tool which I used to do the .spec files
Type II Barricade
- One standard barricade
- One with Single Barricade Flasher
Type III Road Barricades
- 6' Double Sided Barricade
- 8" Double sided Barricade
- 10' Double Sided Barricade
- 8' Barricade, with two lights and Road Closed Sign
30" x 30" Diamond Road sign with Three leg Base
- Road Construction Ahead
Transportable traffic lights for construction sceneries.
The pack contains two traffic lights, spawn one of each of them to have correctly alternating red and green lights.
They are transportable and can be lifted with cranes.