Finally an update to my very cool map exploring_terrain!!
-Added 2 more versions of the terrain (a normal without roads and a gigantic one)!!
-Added more roads in the "normal" version!
-Updated spawn zones.
For now it features:
-3 versions of the terrain
-Roads to explore (in the "normal" version)
-Excellent off road fun with trails, hills... (all the versions)
-Big terrain (in the "gigantic" version)
It features a very wide range of roads at least 20km of it so you'll be driving through Beautiful scenery
Massive logging company
15km of dirt roads
3 versions all with different skies.
non animated creatures find them in the sea
and ALOT more!!!
Tatanovitch for the great skies
Box5Diesel for some farm objects
Mirfi for the romanian buildings
Lepes for the depo's
Towpro for being a great beta tester
Nadeox1 for being a great beta tester
Zanjani13 for being a great beta tester
silver and bronze donators for being pretty useless beta testers, thanks. :|
PrT Audiman for placing, re-texturing, organizing, editing, creating the map, and everything else
2 pieces of road are way stretched, when you see them dont drive on them, its not a problem its two pieces of road lol
airport taxiway is at a weird angle
airport hanger has a step in it
maybe a few depo's are at weird angles but that is it
The one and only Mount Hamont. A deadly road, more then 50 deaths each month, not for unskilled drivers.
Only a few made it to the village Hamont, but the most, crashed. A lot had to return, but for most, the turning back became fatal.
Semi's will never get to the village. But the question is, how does the village get their supplies?
You have to bring them the supplies, your choice what vehicle.
Added grass. It is the first time I added grass.
The Ford can be found in the Cars and Light vehicles section of the forum.
-Yodel714 for some houses
-me for creating it
-Prt Audiman for helping it to get it in game
-Beta testers Discussions on the thread! Also for more info!Mt-Hamont-climb
Starling Island is an island map for Rigs of Rods (tested with v0.38.67), tuned for roleplaying. The map features:
- Port Starling - A large coastal town with docks, a marina, emergency service buildings and lots of nasty, tight corners, everything cramped around Starling bay
- Smaller towns and islands
- A large open mining area that happens to double as a neat spot to wreck vehicles
- An airstrip
- A bus stop network
- Cute details
- 6 Starling Island public service vehicles
- 3 spawn points
- Redeye (terrain, object placement, some objects, vehicle reskins & minor modifications)
- donoteat (Penguinville buildings & roads - much of this map's eye candy heavily relies on his work)
- Betzi (houses)
- Lenni (original Sprinters & Firetruck)
- Arthur Hucksake (original Stepvan)
- Some objects from the stock North St. Helens map have been utilized
- Trees from the stock F1 test track have been utilized
1. Unpack into your Rigs of Rods "terrains" folder
2. Regenerate Cache
3. Have fun!
Please delete your old Starling-Island folder before you install this one.
- Updated the Weasel rescue boat with the new, smoother-handling version
- Converted lots of textures to .dds
- Minor stuff
- Unless bugs or issues with future RoR versions arise, this is considered the "final" Starling Island. Have fun!
This is the DS9 Map: Submarineworld 09 - "The Ocean" part 1
you have 4 large harbours for containers, passengers and other goods..
..a trainline, suited for container transport
a fire department and a bus-line with lot's of bus-stops..
a large and deep watermass with some underwater stuff to explore and salvage
not all is perfect - I made some mistakes that got obviouse too late to restart..
..I've fondeled around a lot - and I think it is now playable..
however - it is not quite what I had in mind..
sputnik_1, DEMAG ZKKE & Railroad system (thanks for the help)
Redeye, bus-stops, bus-depot
donoteat, industrial buildings, cementplant
I dont know, distcenter (was told I may use it but have no idea who made it originally)
blendswap, the ship wreck, cc0
train tracks, docks, industrial building 1&2, Trainbridge, Castle and the map
DELETE THE OLD ZIP BEFORE USING THIS ONE!
-Added a load Spawner
-Added a truck shop on the top
-Added 2 version: Spawn on Top and Black Ice (Road is all ice) both with FPS version too
==== Trailer (please watch it)
After some long time working on this map it's finally done
It was made as showcase for the my Meshed Roads Tutorial.
What it has?
- A long Meshed Road made in Blender (yey some smooth road) - A nice landscape - Road Signals (Watch out for them, they are usefull) - Normal and FPS version (With trees and without them) - Perfect for Racing, Cruising, Hauling or launching yourself from the cliff :P
Terrain - Me
Road - Me (GCTexture for texture)
Tree Texture - Taken from Pralo Map
Snow and Rock Texture - CGTextures and Google