Here it is, Snow Valley! I said i would realise it in that day i get summerholiday, and that is today!
This is a terrain with many crawling spots. The ground is snow and grass. It is many roads with 3 bigger villages and 2 smaller. It is also 2 airports and one littel bit taxiroad.
Secondking helped me with the new ground, so if you have the new updates to ROR it will be more slippery on the snow.
It is available to get grass on it but i don't use it (my computer can't handle it)
To install on 0.36 put in: my documents/Rigs Of Rods/Packs
I want to say thanks to:
Have a nice download and a nice first run!
Well i don't have any more to say but the pictures haven't speak done yet
Hello, this is a terrain that Prt Audiman made for me. I asked him to make a map that would be great to drive a school bus on. I also wanted it to have good FPS and look nice and lush like Florida does. The result, was khadnerville! This terrain features several schools as well as houses, a mechanic's shop and much more (Full list below). This terrain (When using sandstorm and low settings) gets good FPS even with the non-FPS version.
- Several schools
- 2 industrial areas
- A mechanics shop
- A small town
- Numerous houses
- One 8 lane freeway with off/on ramps
- A Trailer park
- Gas stations
- School stadium
- A bridge
- An airport
- Your vehicle sinks into some of the roads.
- There are some holes in the terrain that make it look like an earthquake came through.
- The airplane spawner does not work.
- You can not spawn more then 2 vehicles on the terrain.
- Some of the roads are messed up a tad.
- The repair shop is missing its' textures.
- Prt Audiman for creating this terrain.
- Brickman for objects he made for his OpMap mod.
- Box5diesel for objects he made for Baker Ranch.
- Silvermanblue for fixing the 'invisible walls' problem.
- Dajourn & Mirfi for other random objects
- Me for the idea.
UPDATE: The bus depots have been removed and now there are no more 'invisible walls'.
NOTE: If anyone is having FPS problems try lowering your graphics settings starting with vegetation. If none of this works contact me via the forums and I will see what I can do. Please be as detailed as possible.
Hello this is a little Mod of the original Desert Trails. I just add some Roads, Sign and Houses (From the Greece Map)
I've put the roads with the Renault Terrain Editor Truck. I've not replace all the driveables zones with roads just some parts
Anyway I hope that you like this map and if YES help me with some advice, I will appreciate it
LJFHutch for the default map and other objetcs.
LJFHutch for his Greece's Houses and Church
RoR Toolkit for put in the map signs and other things
Renault Crane for helped me put roads in the map (http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/3765) and for the Tutorial by pedropp22
Finally an update to my very cool map exploring_terrain!!
-Added 2 more versions of the terrain (a normal without roads and a gigantic one)!!
-Added more roads in the "normal" version!
-Updated spawn zones.
For now it features:
-3 versions of the terrain
-Roads to explore (in the "normal" version)
-Excellent off road fun with trails, hills... (all the versions)
-Big terrain (in the "gigantic" version)
It features a very wide range of roads at least 20km of it so you'll be driving through Beautiful scenery
Massive logging company
15km of dirt roads
3 versions all with different skies.
non animated creatures find them in the sea
and ALOT more!!!
Tatanovitch for the great skies
Box5Diesel for some farm objects
Mirfi for the romanian buildings
Lepes for the depo's
Towpro for being a great beta tester
Nadeox1 for being a great beta tester
Zanjani13 for being a great beta tester
silver and bronze donators for being pretty useless beta testers, thanks. :|
PrT Audiman for placing, re-texturing, organizing, editing, creating the map, and everything else
2 pieces of road are way stretched, when you see them dont drive on them, its not a problem its two pieces of road lol
airport taxiway is at a weird angle
airport hanger has a step in it
maybe a few depo's are at weird angles but that is it
The one and only Mount Hamont. A deadly road, more then 50 deaths each month, not for unskilled drivers.
Only a few made it to the village Hamont, but the most, crashed. A lot had to return, but for most, the turning back became fatal.
Semi's will never get to the village. But the question is, how does the village get their supplies?
You have to bring them the supplies, your choice what vehicle.
Added grass. It is the first time I added grass.
The Ford can be found in the Cars and Light vehicles section of the forum.
The houses appear to be disappeared in the last update when I added the grass, so there is not a small village anymore.
-Yodel714 for some houses
-me for creating it
-Prt Audiman for helping it to get it in game
-Beta testers Discussions on the thread! Also for more info!Mt-Hamont-climb
Starling Island is an island map for Rigs of Rods (tested with v0.38.67), tuned for roleplaying. The map features:
- Port Starling - A large coastal town with docks, a marina, emergency service buildings and lots of nasty, tight corners, everything cramped around Starling bay
- Smaller towns and islands
- A large open mining area that happens to double as a neat spot to wreck vehicles
- An airstrip
- A bus stop network
- Cute details
- 6 Starling Island public service vehicles
- 3 spawn points
- Redeye (terrain, object placement, some objects, vehicle reskins & minor modifications)
- donoteat (Penguinville buildings & roads - much of this map's eye candy heavily relies on his work)
- Betzi (houses)
- Lenni (original Sprinters & Firetruck)
- Arthur Hucksake (original Stepvan)
- Some objects from the stock North St. Helens map have been utilized
- Trees from the stock F1 test track have been utilized
1. Unpack into your Rigs of Rods "terrains" folder
2. Regenerate Cache
3. Have fun!
Please delete your old Starling-Island folder before you install this one.
- Updated the Weasel rescue boat with the new, smoother-handling version
- Converted lots of textures to .dds
- Minor stuff
- Unless bugs or issues with future RoR versions arise, this is considered the "final" Starling Island. Have fun!