Should work now, I have fixed the previous problem that prevented the engine to work. I also have been trying to enhance the suspension (on the Atlantic' version) but it is not finished and since I am not working on it anymore here is the update
It was Renault's successful coach during the 90's, here in its tourism version. This is a node-to-beam model with some meshes for details
The FR1 features :
- openable front and rear passenger doors, driver door and cargo doors
- chrome-custom wheels
- passenger seats and roof luggage compartment
- fully customized dashboard with working indicators (lights, brakes ans blinkers) and separated speedo-meter and rpm-meter
- front and rear passenger cameras
- custom mirrors, the right one is usable from the front-passenger camera
- 11 additional skins in the "skinned" version (you have to chose in the list and CLICK on OK to load one of them)
- a lot of fun to drive (rear anti-roll bar)
Install (0.36 and higher)
- Drag and drop your renault_FR1_GTX.zip in your My Documents/Rigs Of Rods/vehicles folder
Features on this bus:
- New skin
- New flares
- Custom beacon
- Mesh wheels
- Working wheelchair lift (Not perfect but very good)
- New sounds
- Mesh seats
- Rear LED taillights and turn signals.
- Daytime running lights
- Bright lights
- strobing headlights
- 2 working stop signs
- Light check system
- Custom mirrors
- Front Engine normal size Lake County school bus
- Front Engine normal size Wisconsin school bus
- Front Engine short school bus
- Rear Engine Department of Corrections bus
- Rear Engine normal size Jefferson county, Kentucky school bus
- Rear Engine normal size Wake County, North Carolina school bus
Authors: sirendude 2011 and various members for support.
This is a pack of all of the vehicles I have made in the past 4 months. All of the cars are N/B only, don't have submesh, and some have no engine tuning.
none of these vehicles float, and one car (siren's auto 12x12 special) has all wheel drive, all wheel steer, working reverse lights, headlights, brakelights, and turn signals (flares). Some vehicles have opening hoods and doors.
Vehicles in this pack:
a 6x6 pickup truck called "mud slinger" (includes a Monster Truck version)
a 4x4 pickup truck simply called "pickup truck"
a few muscle cars/ sportscars (they are "highway terror", "lancia delta N/B Car", "tire burner", and "muscle car")
a school bus
a few offroaders ( they are "rock locker", "redneckrickem's dune buggy" (a YouTuber's buggy), "traxxurator"+"traxxurator dump" and "4x4 offroader")
a motorcycle (it has training wheels for stability :P)
and an engine that uses negative shocks to run, just give it a spin with the mouse and it runs. (be careful it explodes after a certain RPM)
You have the freedom to do whatever you want to these vehicles, but give me credits for the vehicle's N/B.
To open a hood or door, press F1 - F4. These commands do different things like open and close a door or hood.
2 Moving Stop signs
1. Door---- Thanks to Cydvx
2. Stop signs---- Thanks to Cydvx
3. Barrier---- Thanks to Cydvx
4.Skin--- Thanks to Cbp123
5. Beacon--- Thanks to Cbp123
6.Yellow and Red Flashers--- Thanks to Zipsequitment
7. New Turn Signals--- Thanks to Zipsequitment
8.Door Move---- Thanks to ctjacob13
9. Crossing Guard---- Thanks to ctjacob13
10. Cross views---- Thanks to Cbp123
11. The Bus/RV---- Thanks to Popol-BB37007 & Guillaume 007
12. Beta Testers---- Thanks for Testing
13. Video---- Thanks to PrT Audiman
!!!***PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY, USE IN A COMPANY, OR TAKE PARTS FROM IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION***!!!
Hi, this is the brand new version of the Renault PR 14 SL by pr14sl ! It still is a node to beam model but very enhanced with a lot of new details
ONLY WORKS WITH 0.36 AND ABOVE
This new version features :
- Chrome meshwheels
- Meshed windscreen sweepers, front bumper and rear light bar
- Custom dashboard with indicators for blinkers, brakes, lights and passenger lights, and of course working tachometer and speedometer
- 2 passenger seat views to watch the scenery !
- Fancy interior with comfortable old-fashioned seats and roof storage
- 8 different skins, just choose in the list, and if you forget to choose the nicest one will appear !
- Openable front and rear doors
The GX 187 of Heuliez Bus is an articulated vehicle sold from 1984 to 1996.
This type of bus is standard: GX 107.
With a length of 17.86 m and a width of 2.50 m, its mechanical components are manufactured by Renault. The engine is fitted as standard with a turbo which provides power and comfort. Engine: Turbocharged Gearbox: 4 speed automatic VOITH has an AV AR.
Here is delivered in White and Blue Thread:
The GX 187 No. 445, registered 9184 TE 37 and put into service in 1991.
The GX 107 No. 948, registered 6535 WT 37 and put into service in 1994.
Sounds realistic, but not perfect yet ... will be improved in the future (and lastest) 1.5.
Currently the engine noise, brakes, MAR, flashing, starter, ignition ...
Textures in fairly good quality with its lights textured and functional.
Flashers, brake lights, reverse light, fog AR and AV, indicators on the dashboard ...
Add seats in version 1.1! (a small bug to solve, some seats move) In the 1.2 :
Some behavioral changes, some minor changes to the textures, adding the engine smoke ...
Also added to the bitter flares GX107
for those who already have version 1.0, delete it and re-download this one for BENEFIT of seats and other extras.
No this is only my second model, a little indulgence!
And Im french, sorry for my bad english.
A Modified Version Of Nelson480's IC CE-300. All Credit Goes To Him
2011 IC CE-300 with the MAXXFORCE DT under the hood
Allison 2500 PTS
78 Passenger (YES ITS LONGER!!!!)
Includes school bus keymap,
F4-yellow deact, red activate, sign and crossgate open, parkingbrake activate
F5- red cancell, sign and crossgate cancell, must manually disengage PB
F6+7 door open and close
parking brake and turn signal sounds have to be added manually in the resources/sounds.zip file for the real CE experience
Hello users of the rigs of rods forum, today I proudly update the FLC. Most of you know what it is, a school bus. many of you might be saying "aw crap, another CE mod." but, this is not the case. This has custom sounds, custom preformance, the ACX mirrors, newly positioned crossing gate, new flares, and new warning lights. credits for original CE go to the following:
So, I'll give you a little background knowledge on this bus.
I always wanted to drive a bus that I, and only I have dreamed of. I figured that I could find something on the site that was cool and wasn't just another CE. so I decided to read up on how to mod Rigs, it was certantly easier than other simulators I've seen in regaurds to modding it. That is how I ended up in this position with this bus. Please note that it is not fully completed so with that said, It still has no interior and only sub-mesh.
Updated sounds. Hooray! Feaetures the ASP flAilus, Enginefan vervion, and W/O engine fan sounds for the norm.
The newer authors to this bus would include:
Me (tomytom99): sounds, preformance, skins, and moving the crossing gate down.
ROR-EMS: mirrors and mirror placement
Here is the thread for the FLC: [link]http://www.rigsofrods.com/threads/91010-ASP-FLcolumbus-Once-Again-Updated-6-26-12-going-onto-repo[link]
More updates are coming, so be alert! once it is done, the will be a naedox quality video. Note: I will sometimes find a problem that you guys have. Most of the time you will need to find the problem, and I will fix it.
The bus now has about 15 skins, including dealership skins, a blank skin, and a NJDOC skin.
will crash game in MP and also flatsville, in both sp and mp.
Ackermann Moving Trailers
Here are my moving trailers for both the Buessing and the Mercedes Moving Vans.
They have managed materials and material-flares, and are useing sections.
They're not loadable... just some nice trailers to pull around.