All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only. Read the copyright file included in the zip!
This is a small map I built for my erectable wind engine.
- Contains all parts of my fully transportable and erectable wind engine. See included manual for button assignments
- A winding road to transport the windmill pieces
- A small train track with tunnels
- Nice looking textures and vegetation (Thanks for all your help DeGa!)
Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
This is my Car dolly. It is straight submesh and very easy on FPS. This is more of a proof of concept as apposed to a full on new modification. You can use almost any vehicle to tow any other vehicle. Since it is submeshed you can scale it to be used on any vehicle rather easily. As of right now this is considered to be in beta. On a side note it is currently impossible to tow any vehicle with contacters. You will have to comment them out or watch them be destroyed by the wheel clamp.
Also feel free to modify and redistribute. Credit is not necessary but it is appreciated.
second upload to the repository another skin for my company rormart this skin is for the Ekeri trailer for 6x2 Scania R560 that kuru made to install it you just put the DDS file in to your ekeri.zip and you done!
This is a basic traffic cone I had knocking about for quite some time. You can either use a crane to move it around or place them on a terrain.
It has a low polygon count and has a very simple node and beam structure, so you should be able to spawn many before getting a large FPS drop.
It is also contactable + ropable, and is ~1m high, weighing 7kg.
Metalmuncher: Meshes, Node and Beam, Texture
Requires a recent version of Rigs of Rods: 0.38.42 +
Throw it into your packs folder in My Documents.
No need for permission to modify or use, just credit me.
Trailer P-32 is designed for quick transport wheeled and tracked vehicles and other material to the weight of 40 tons. In an emergency, up to 46 tons, maximum speed may be 10 km / h Is designed for off-set with tractor on roads I to III. class, the roads are paved and after tolerable terrain without external imbalances and obstacles.
Technical and tactical data
- Total length (including shaft): 9475 mm
- Overall height: 1420 mm
- Height of the loading area: 1000 mm
- Overall width: 3100 mm
- Wheelbase: 4410 mm + 1000 mm
- Length: 4900 mm
- Width: 3100 mm
- Standby: 10,600 kg
- Payload: 40,000 kg
Set of ISO shipping containers. Contains 20', 40', 45', 48', and 53' sizes.
Many thanks to fidoj and sputnik_1 for the chassis and locking mechanism.
Many many thanks to the community for submitting so many skins for these things! In the mods section below, you'll find eight skinzips full of 150 skins produced by the RoR community. (And almost all of them are tolerably good!)
A telecopic trailer based on OVB-55-03V(T) model from Nooteboom.
features and commands:
- can extend up to 40m (CTRL+F1/F2)
- manual steering (F7/F8)
- adjutable suspension (CTRL+F3...F8)
- drop sides, to prevent falling loads (CTRL+F9/F10)
- fully working ligths
- avaible in 3 colors: red/yellow/blue
All commands are written on the front left side of the trailer
This is another mod for the Dryvan Trailer, only this time, it is a McDonald's trailer! So far there are no problems loading the trailer itself, so all you just do is just download and play! Btw, place it under packs/streams/vehicles for it to work properly. Have Fun! Credits: Trevor for the trailer, and me for the skin.
Also, delete the original dryvan trailer because this one overwrites it.
This is a new skin for the Wabash Trailer, only this one makes a 2nd NASCAR skin. The skin is based off the 2nd legend in NASCAR , Dale Earnhardt. This replaces the original skin, so make backup if possible. Have Fun. Credits: Nadeox1 for the trailer, and me for the reskinning. I did get permission from him through skype.( [1:45:50 AM] Nadeox1: I made that trailer to be skinned. just don't release the whole pack, just the skin.) Link to the trailer for download:.53-Wabash-Duraplate