ZIL-135 BM-27 Uragan 9P140 launch vehicle and ZIL-135 bare chassis version
- if you downloaded before 2011. december 21. 19:00 GMT (or anytime before this note appearing) please REDOWNLOAD. Otherwise you either won't have the fifth wheel version at all, or the one with bugged wheels. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- fifth wheel version included. Keep in mind though, that most semi trailers might not fit it because of it's different position compared to normal semi tractors.
- the tires and rims are separate objects now, hence the rims won't flex anymore.
- custom engine sound. Sampled from actual Zil-135 sounds.
- some more skins.
i guess i can say merry x-mas now...
- normal mapping
- detailed exterior, flexbody, damage textures
- 8x8 drive with a unique wheel and steering layout
- good off-road capability, and no irrealistic performance
- alternate skin selection does not show up the first time you select it, only second time. Must be a RoR caching issue.
- when alternate skin is selected, material flare bindings (lights) do not work. This is confirmed to be a problem with the *.skin system.