2008 KME Predator fire engine, based on the fire engine from Butler NJ.
- Openable doors and windows
- Tilting cab
- Animated props; driveshafts, light switches, pedals, dashboard needles...
- Can simulate engine torque twisting force (RoR first)
- Comes in 2 versions; caterpillar and detroit, both equiped with allison 5 speed auto transmission
- 22 commands (F1 to Ctrl+F12)
- 9 custom lights (Ctrl+1 to 9)
-Default light bar flares showing on the roof when "M" was pressed
-Broken turn signal
-Mirrors are back again
-Added Eminox's engine/gear ratio & driving aids
-Now accept .skinzip files
-Detroit and Caterpillar version are combined into the same .truck file, use the in-game menu to make your choice.
Starling 911, this is Starling Engine 1 responding. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I this is my first upload, and I have made a skin for the KME Preditor by Cydvx and Pascal. With Cydvx's permission I am releasing it. Now mind you this is a Standalone skin, Instructions are in the zipfile. they should help you.
Credit: Cydvx and Pascal for the original KME and Blank skin [read more]
A Dutch skin for the Mercedes Atego Metz aerial firetruck.
It's a skin based on the Mercedes Atego from the fire department of Middelburg, Zeeland in the Netherlands.
I have tried to make it as real as possible, but because this firetruck is an older Mercedes Atego version than the one in use by the firedept. I could not exactly reskin all parts correctly. [read more]
A fictional small & fast multi-purpose boat for Rigs of Rods (tested with 0.38.67). Features:
- Thrust vectoring (arrow keys) for tight maneuvers
- Working rudder (F7/F8) for course fine-tuning
- Can tow other boats (F11/F12 for tug rope, click-&-drag to position end of rope, L to lock on)
- Searchlight (F9/F10 to rotate, N to switch on/off)
- Lights (Ctrl+1)
- Emergency beacons (M) on rescue boat version
- 2 different versions (rescue boat and civilian version without emergency beacons), 5 different skins
- Lots of ropables for all your lifting & loading needs
- Works with the skinzip system
It's safe to delete your old weasel folder and replace with the new one. Changes:
- Lowered center of gravity to achieve more stability and tweaked engine power to account for the changed handling
- Converted all textures to .dds, easing up a few FPS
If you want to release a mod of this boat, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- No conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Weasel, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.
I am happy to present the preliminary release of our Chevrolet Express n/b mod. Do to some real life issues I am releasing this somewhat incomplete. Most of the vans are fully drivable and have a full set of flares. Some of the others have half finished flares. They all have dashboards and seating. Also comes with a crappy lightbar that I made by myself.
Modding will be allowed and encouraged. However I request that ALL parties be credited. I will have a list in this post and on the README file in the zip. I also would appreciate displaying your modifications in this topic.
Creak = Chassis
Silvermanbblue = Body, skinning and some meshes
09challenger = Sounds
Khadner = School bus version consultant.
ROREMS = Ambulance consultant
Bonehead = for his blower mesh
VeyronEB = Camper and limo versions (Future versions in progress)
NO weight tuning, these are not realistic in the weight department.
Some flares missing on certain versions
Suspension issue with the class b camper