All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only. Read the copyright file included in the zip!
This is a small map I built for my erectable wind engine.
- Contains all parts of my fully transportable and erectable wind engine. See included manual for button assignments
- A winding road to transport the windmill pieces
- A small train track with tunnels
- Nice looking textures and vegetation (Thanks for all your help DeGa!)
Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
This is a basic traffic cone I had knocking about for quite some time. You can either use a crane to move it around or place them on a terrain.
It has a low polygon count and has a very simple node and beam structure, so you should be able to spawn many before getting a large FPS drop.
It is also contactable + ropable, and is ~1m high, weighing 7kg.
Metalmuncher: Meshes, Node and Beam, Texture
Requires a recent version of Rigs of Rods: 0.38.42 +
Throw it into your packs folder in My Documents.
No need for permission to modify or use, just credit me.
This is a mod to box5's goose neck. I made it shorter and made it have two axles. The mod was simply to make it look better when hauling stuff around. In my opinion the normal one is a little large.
Original trailer is box5s
Mod by me
And i know the mod isn't perfect. May over write the old one.
Original file http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/585#comments