RoR 0.4.0.7+ version! Will not work in any version below. This is a "beta", so expect errors.
IMPORTANT!!! My trains will be updated for RoR 0.4.0.7+ soon, in the meantime, rename the *.truck or *.load-files of any rail equipment to *.train and remove the two *.skin files. This way you can use the new trainspawner.
- Heavily modified Flatmap with railroad line, not so flat any more ;-)
- Two versions: Normal with manually operable switches (use your mouse) and FPS with simplified switches
- All track pieces included, you can use them to build your own map
- Working buffer stops
- A nice train spawner: circle in the front is for locos, circle in the back for wagons
- Alpha splatting on terrain
- New textures
- Updated trainspawner for usage of *.train files
- Simple vegetation
- Some simple gravel roads
- Implemented the train Hall that comes with my Demag ZKKE
- Some minor tweaks
- Switches are controlled by F-Buttons: F1 left, F2 straight ahead, F3 right. Click here for a tutorial
- Be careful when you operate the switches while driving a long train above multiple switches, derailments may occur
Under certain conditions derailments may occur, so be warned.
My special thanks goes to ulteq for his great work on RoR itself!
- sputnik_1: optimizing, texturing, switches, buffer stops, additional track layout, heightmap
- donoteat: track and station meshes, track layout
- BigBoy: much help and testing, train spawner, heightmap help, catenary
- Techwolf32: original map
- The Inviteds: testing
All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only! Read the copyright file included in the zip file!
Hello! This is my last released map. It's very simple, and I made it in two days. I called it Sea Roads because it have two long highway between two islands! Anyway it doesn't have anything complex, just roads and some buildings.
It have a load spawner, two truck spawner and boat spawner. Also my first (released) map with tree sistem!
I'm so happy about this , the last version of Sea Roads!
-Grass is no more on the road!
-Map, objects, objects placing, some textures by me;
-Trees by Calamity.
-Set your vegetation to 100% or you will not see trees.
Diamond Brook is a small town map that I made! I have tested it and it works very well with only one bug where the grass messes up a bit (Not where you can't use it)
I worked very hard on this map and I hope you like it!
Things it has:
It will work with 0.38 and up
If you would like to use a model from this map, PM me!