This is the DS9 Map: Submarineworld 09 - "The Ocean" part 1
you have 4 large harbours for containers, passengers and other goods..
..a trainline, suited for container transport
a fire department and a bus-line with lot's of bus-stops..
a large and deep watermass with some underwater stuff to explore and salvage
not all is perfect - I made some mistakes that got obviouse too late to restart..
..I've fondeled around a lot - and I think it is now playable..
however - it is not quite what I had in mind..
sputnik_1, DEMAG ZKKE & Railroad system (thanks for the help)
Redeye, bus-stops, bus-depot
donoteat, industrial buildings, cementplant
I dont know, distcenter (was told I may use it but have no idea who made it originally)
blendswap, the ship wreck, cc0
train tracks, docks, industrial building 1&2, Trainbridge, Castle and the map
This is the Nhelen's terrian basicly , just more buildings .etc,
There is a Parking Garage & a building on the side of it with a little lot , That is for Tow Companies, The lot is for Tow Companies to park their Wreckers, and the Garage is for the tow companies to park their Repo'd / Wrecked Cars.
This is not completely done, but have fun and test out what is done of it :P
PM me if you need help.
**NOTE: If you have the nhelen terrain map in DocRoRTerrain , Please move it to somewhere else, as this one has the same name .. it is not required, but if you dont you will see two "North St. Helen" Maps in side the game, in this case select the one that shows "nhcustom.terrn"
It says Errors found with some sort of truck, but there really isnt. i tested it on my two computers and it worked fine.
Starling Island is an island map for Rigs of Rods (tested with v0.38.67), tuned for roleplaying. The map features:
- Port Starling - A large coastal town with docks, a marina, emergency service buildings and lots of nasty, tight corners, everything cramped around Starling bay
- Smaller towns and islands
- A large open mining area that happens to double as a neat spot to wreck vehicles
- An airstrip
- A bus stop network
- Cute details
- 6 Starling Island public service vehicles
- 3 spawn points
- Redeye (terrain, object placement, some objects, vehicle reskins & minor modifications)
- donoteat (Penguinville buildings & roads - much of this map's eye candy heavily relies on his work)
- Betzi (houses)
- Lenni (original Sprinters & Firetruck)
- Arthur Hucksake (original Stepvan)
- Some objects from the stock North St. Helens map have been utilized
- Trees from the stock F1 test track have been utilized
1. Unpack into your Rigs of Rods "terrains" folder
2. Regenerate Cache
3. Have fun!
Please delete your old Starling-Island folder before you install this one.
- Updated the Weasel rescue boat with the new, smoother-handling version
- Converted lots of textures to .dds
- Minor stuff
- Unless bugs or issues with future RoR versions arise, this is considered the "final" Starling Island. Have fun!