This is a 2005 International 3300. It has a 6.0L VT365 turbo diesel V8 engine and an Allison 2100 PTS transmission. It's built off the International 4200 chassis and is nearly identical to the International 3300
Features on this bus:
- New skin
- New flares
- Custom beacon
- Mesh wheels
- Working wheelchair lift (Not perfect but very good)
- New sounds
- Mesh seats
- Rear LED taillights and turn signals.
- Daytime running lights
- Bright lights
- strobing headlights
- 2 working stop signs
- Light check system
- Custom mirrors
- Front Engine normal size Lake County school bus
- Front Engine normal size Wisconsin school bus
- Front Engine short school bus
- Rear Engine Department of Corrections bus
- Rear Engine normal size Jefferson county, Kentucky school bus
- Rear Engine normal size Wake County, North Carolina school bus
v1.2, see changelog
Here is a 1st Generation Bluebird Vision for under your tree! (or in your mods directory...)
The 1st Generation Vision was a type C bus made by BlueBird from 2003 – 2007.
-Animated props (including openable e-door and roof hatches)
-Changeable seat and floor color textures*
-District name on the side of the bus
-Selectable 8-way types (dropdown in the spawn menu)
-The body appears shaky on the inside at high speeds (since it's not a flexbody it shakes rather than flexes)
-Fixed the left veer
-Added reflection in driver mirror
This should be the final final version!
*You can download different seat/floor textures here: Brown Black Green Red Blue Here is the PSD for the district name, making editing it with the same font easy.
Brickman & Dereksh97: Original free-to-use-with-credit bus n/b
SBF- critiquing and suggestions
Khadner- CAT C7 sounds
ROR-EMS- CM300 Radio mesh
Carsonj493- BlueBird Vision 3D model
graysonk95- Making the bus!
PM me with any questions or comments. No mods, however, you may distribute customized textures, no permission needed.