The one and only Mount Hamont. A deadly road, more then 50 deaths each month, not for unskilled drivers.
Only a few made it to the village Hamont, but the most, crashed. A lot had to return, but for most, the turning back became fatal.
Semi's will never get to the village. But the question is, how does the village get their supplies?
You have to bring them the supplies, your choice what vehicle.
Added grass. It is the first time I added grass.
The Ford can be found in the Cars and Light vehicles section of the forum.
-Yodel714 for some houses
-me for creating it
-Prt Audiman for helping it to get it in game
-Beta testers Discussions on the thread! Also for more info!Mt-Hamont-climb
Hello! This is my last released map. It's very simple, and I made it in two days. I called it Sea Roads because it have two long highway between two islands! Anyway it doesn't have anything complex, just roads and some buildings.
It have a load spawner, two truck spawner and boat spawner. Also my first (released) map with tree sistem!
-Map, objects, objects placing, some textures by me;
-Trees by Calamity.
-Set your vegetation to 100% or you will not see trees.
Starling Island is an island map for Rigs of Rods (tested with v0.38.67), tuned for roleplaying. The map features:
- Port Starling - A large coastal town with docks, a marina, emergency service buildings and lots of nasty, tight corners, everything cramped around Starling bay
- Smaller towns and islands
- A large open mining area that happens to double as a neat spot to wreck vehicles
- An airstrip
- A bus stop network
- Cute details
- 6 Starling Island public service vehicles
- 3 spawn points
- Redeye (terrain, object placement, some objects, vehicle reskins & minor modifications)
- donoteat (Penguinville buildings & roads - much of this map's eye candy heavily relies on his work)
- Betzi (houses)
- Lenni (original Sprinters & Firetruck)
- Arthur Hucksake (original Stepvan)
- Some objects from the stock North St. Helens map have been utilized
- Trees from the stock F1 test track have been utilized
1. Unpack into your Rigs of Rods "terrains" folder
2. Regenerate Cache
3. Have fun!
Please delete your old Starling-Island folder before you install this one.
- Updated the Weasel rescue boat with the new, smoother-handling version
- Converted lots of textures to .dds
- Minor stuff
- Unless bugs or issues with future RoR versions arise, this is considered the "final" Starling Island. Have fun!
Rockisland was inspired by the 1998 game Viper racing developed by MGI more info can be found in the readme, i have also included my enbseries settings in this zip, read the readme for more info on that.
i hope you enjoy it and please post any bugs or questions in my rockisland Thread here Rockisland-from-viper-racing or pm me. thanks
there is also an off road track and a drift track.