This is the final and last version of Nissan 350Z for Rigs of Rods.
Even if the original submesh model of this car is more than 2 years old its still a headturner!
Since then I edited the nearly everyday to make it look, sound and feel like its real counterpart.
Here are the most important notes:
- the body and suspension is a RoR classic setup made out of a nodes, beams and a submesh
- the engine is tuned to behave like the original one
- the transmission should be shifted manually and has real gear ratios
- the car can easely go to 250 km/h
- the suspension is set up for both drifting and highspeed stability
- the sounds are carefully collected and mixed so can get that good V6 sound in your ear
- i havnt include a tire sound. it got annoying after a while
- there is also a roadster/ convertible version in the file
- and many more things...
I havnt a specific forum tread for this car. If you have questions or want to mod the please PM me.
a mod to box5's trophy truck (not on the repo, but a dead thread)
wieghs about 1.43 ish tons
the full fender version has meshwheels off the prerunner
the other version has "stock" higher fps wheels
Brickman-v8 engine mesh
here's the WIP thread wip-trophy-truck
(off to a bad start )
beam/node defaults reworked
custom sound (thanks Gabester)
This is just a small amphibious ATV made in the 1970's. It's by far my best creation yet!
Fully independent suspension, with moving suspension meshes. (Except on the versions without suspension)
Working control sticks.
Realistic top speed and handling.
6 versions! (Namely. Stock, Springer, Race, Crawler, Touchobut Special, and The McKay Racer)
My first fully meshed vehicle.
Me (DODGE charger) - Base vehicle and the majority of the work on this
Creak - Engine and help with floatation
Touchobut - Improvements on crawling performance (Crawler version)
Off-Roader - Request for this to be made, specs, and engine sounds
Nightmare80 - Dashboard texture