RoR 0.4.0.7+ version! Will not work in any version below. This is a "beta", so expect errors.
IMPORTANT!!! My trains will be updated for RoR 0.4.0.7+ soon, in the meantime, rename the *.truck or *.load-files of any rail equipment to *.train and remove the two *.skin files. This way you can use the new trainspawner.
- Heavily modified Flatmap with railroad line, not so flat any more ;-)
- Two versions: Normal with manually operable switches (use your mouse) and FPS with simplified switches
- All track pieces included, you can use them to build your own map
- Working buffer stops
- A nice train spawner: circle in the front is for locos, circle in the back for wagons
- Alpha splatting on terrain
- New textures
- Updated trainspawner for usage of *.train files
- Simple vegetation
- Some simple gravel roads
- Implemented the train Hall that comes with my Demag ZKKE
- Some minor tweaks
- Switches are controlled by F-Buttons: F1 left, F2 straight ahead, F3 right. Click here for a tutorial
- Be careful when you operate the switches while driving a long train above multiple switches, derailments may occur
Under certain conditions derailments may occur, so be warned.
My special thanks goes to ulteq for his great work on RoR itself!
- sputnik_1: optimizing, texturing, switches, buffer stops, additional track layout, heightmap
- donoteat: track and station meshes, track layout
- BigBoy: much help and testing, train spawner, heightmap help, catenary
- Techwolf32: original map
- The Inviteds: testing
All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only! Read the copyright file included in the zip file!