- Detailed meshes
- Accurate kinematics
- Realistic lifting capacity (refer to the board on the crane!)
Start the engine and put the Crane in NEUTRAL!
- F1/F2: Rotate
- F3/F4: Trolley (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F5/F6: Hook Up/Down (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F7/F8: Extend/Retract Jib
- F9/F10: Raised-jib working angle
- Ctrl+F1/F2: Assemble/Disassemble
- Ctrl+F3/F4: Outriggers
- Ctrl+F5/F6: Legs
- Ctrl+F7/F8: Trailer wheel up/down
- Ctrl+F9/F10: Turn trailer wheel
- And as usual lock loads with "o"
You can also see the commands by pressing "T" ingame.
Basical procedure: Ctrl+F4 to fold outriggers; Ctrl+F6 once for legs, Ctrl+1 [NOT F1!] to display the baseplates, Ctrl+F6 again for legs. Then Ctrl+F2 to erect the crane automatically. Jib control is on F7/F8. Jib angle is on F9/F10. Retract automatically on Ctrl+F1.
- sputnik_1: meshes, node and beam, sounds, textures
- BigBoy, Craneman, Lifter, Inviteds, Donators: testing and help, thanks a lot!
Mesh of the uppercabin is made by Craneman
Other mesh parts are made by me
N/B axles are made by Craneman
what you get is:
Terex-Demag ac500 with ssl
Terex-Demag ac500 without ssl
Terex-Demag ac500 with 18m fixed jib
Terex-Demag ac500 with 30m fixed jib
Terex-Demag ac500 with 36m luffing jib
Terex-Demag ac500 with 60m luffing jib
Terex-Demag ac500 with 90m luffing jib
f1 or f2 = turn left or right
f3 or f4 = boom up/down
f5 or f6 = hook up/down
f7 or f8 = cab up/down
f9 or f10=counterweight systeem up/down press K too see it
f11 or f12=jib up/down
ctrl+f1 or ctrl+f2=boom1 in/out
ctrl+f3 or ctrl+f4=boom2 in/out
ctrl+f5 or ctrl+f6=boom3 in/out
ctrl+f7 or ctrl+f8=boom4 in/out
alt+f1 or alt+f2 = suspension up/down
alt+f5 or alt+f6 = outriggers turn
alt+f7 or alt+f8 = outriggers in/out
alt+f9 or alt+f10 = outriggers up/down
alt+f11 or alt+f12=cab turn
ctrl+alt+f1 or ctrl+alt+f2 = axle 5 lift
ctrl+alt+f3 or ctrl+alt+f4 = ssl up/down
ctrl+alt+f5 or ctrl+alt+f6 = ssl sidemoving
ctrl+alt+f7 or ctrl+alt+f8 = ssl ropes ssl till boomhead
ctrl+alt+f9 or ctrl+alt+f10 =couterweight boom up down only by versions needed with luffing jib
ctrl+alt+f11 or ctl+alt+f12=crab steer
i hope i have write all commands
look at the first post of ac500 topic for pictures how the counterweight systeem work (demag-ac500)
with 24,3m mainboom
with 35,5m mainboom
with 46,7m mainboom
with 57,9m mainboom
with 69,1m mainboom
with 24,3m mainboom and 24,3m jib
with 24,3m mainboom and 35,5m jib
with 24,3m mainboom and 46,7m jib
with 35,5m mainboom and 24,3m jib
with 35,5m mainboom and 35,5m jib
with 35,5m mainboom and 46,7m jib
with 46,7m mainboom and 47,7m jib
the commands are:
f1 and f2 for turn around
f3 and f4 for boom up/down
f5 and f6 for hook up/down
f7 and f8 for jib up_down
f9 and f10 for left track moving
f11 and f12 for right track moving
alt+f1 and f2 for cablift up/down
alt+f3 and f4 for cab up/down
credits or help:
lenni for helping with the tracks
cranedriver for some mesh parts
gamer18 for n/b and mesh
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..