ZIL-135 BM-27 Uragan 9P140 launch vehicle and ZIL-135 bare chassis version
- if you downloaded before 2011. december 21. 19:00 GMT (or anytime before this note appearing) please REDOWNLOAD. Otherwise you either won't have the fifth wheel version at all, or the one with bugged wheels. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- fifth wheel version included. Keep in mind though, that most semi trailers might not fit it because of it's different position compared to normal semi tractors.
- the tires and rims are separate objects now, hence the rims won't flex anymore.
- custom engine sound. Sampled from actual Zil-135 sounds.
- some more skins.
i guess i can say merry x-mas now...
- normal mapping
- detailed exterior, flexbody, damage textures
- 8x8 drive with a unique wheel and steering layout
- good off-road capability, and no irrealistic performance
- alternate skin selection does not show up the first time you select it, only second time. Must be a RoR caching issue.
- when alternate skin is selected, material flare bindings (lights) do not work. This is confirmed to be a problem with the *.skin system.
Here's a little somethin for those who don't have the skills to pass Devil's Playground ^.^
"Best of Mountain Bash and Small Island" Jaw-4
3 days ago I was showing my friend how maps randomly generate, and I happened to get a really awesome one. So I carved tons of intersecting trails around and through mountains
Great FPS, I average around 30 in MP with 3 other people, and I don't have a super computer!
Some of the hills are hard, some are easy, but it's a good ol' MP trail riding map
Some trails only work 1 way
Most fun to drive in with a truggy or the box5 Yota
***YOU MUST USE CAELUM SKY OR ELSE VEHICLES WILL TURN PINK***
Thanks to beta testers:
This is Tuanga Challenge Death Road Style Terrain. A remote village called Tuanga is in need of supplies for the winter ahead, only problem is, its 14000ft above sea level, and the nearest depo is next to the sea, (how convenient). Your challenge or mission whatever you want to call it, is to deliver the supplies safely, and quickly to the village, of course, You'll need to own a truck first. Deliver whatever you think they need, whether it be food or a new log cabin.
With 14km of terrifying cliff edge road, facing 5000ft drops and extreamly rough roads, Ice patches and hairpin switchbacks, Tuanga is sure to be your toughest challenge to date!
Thanks to Miura for this monumental update
Now with working races and the bug where you fall through the road has gone! All thanks to Miura
New Sky including animated clouds
Fantastic detail including brand new alpha maps/textures and a whopping fps improvement
Spawn point added at the top
New resting area