These are some new meshes/textures for the standard checkpoints. I tried to keep the essence of the old one while adding a few of my own ideas. They are exactly the same size as the originals and so can be drop-in replacements for the standard checkpoints RoR ships with.
Read the readme for installation instructions.
I give you permission to do whatever you want with them.
This is a basic traffic cone I had knocking about for quite some time. You can either use a crane to move it around or place them on a terrain.
It has a low polygon count and has a very simple node and beam structure, so you should be able to spawn many before getting a large FPS drop.
It is also contactable + ropable, and is ~1m high, weighing 7kg.
Metalmuncher: Meshes, Node and Beam, Texture
Requires a recent version of Rigs of Rods: 0.38.42 +
Throw it into your packs folder in My Documents.
No need for permission to modify or use, just credit me.
Bus Infrastructure Pack by Redeye
for Rigs of Rods
This pack contains the following objects:
- "rey_bs_bigstop": Large, modern bus stop with platform (or bus bulb) and fancy shelter
- "rey_bs_depot": Garage for two buses (or other vehicles). Can be arranged side by side to make a larger stack. Should also work as a warehouse or similiar structure.
- "rey_bs_shelter1": Roadside shelter, rugged concrete, typical of older urban bus stops
- "rey_bs_shelter2": Roadside shelter, modern
- "rey_bs_shelter3": Roadside shelter, brick, somewhat old-fashioned and rural
- "rey_bs_sign_blue": Blue bus stop sign (nothing too fancy here)
- "rey_bs_sign_white": White bus stop sign (neither)
1. Place the files into your "resources/meshes" folder in your Rigs of Rods installation directory. (Or into your particular preferred map's "terrains/my_particular_preferred_map" directory. It really doesn't matter that much.)
2. Rig up the terrain editor truck with the object names above.
3. Scatter them around your map.
Assuming you have a _rough_ idea of what you're doing ...
... all the included objects bear coloured linings (somewhat black-ish by default) that can be customized according to your needs (or rather, according to the needs of the fictional transit company you may have in mind). To change the colour, open the ".material"-file of the according object, find the material that ends with "..._col", and change the "ambient" value to reflect your desired colour. Colour data is in RGB values.
You may distribute these objects with your map provided you credit me as their creator.
Hello this is a little Mod of the original Desert Trails. I just add some Roads, Sign and Houses (From the Greece Map)
I've put the roads with the Renault Terrain Editor Truck. I've not replace all the driveables zones with roads just some parts
Anyway I hope that you like this map and if YES help me with some advice, I will appreciate it
LJFHutch for the default map and other objetcs.
LJFHutch for his Greece's Houses and Church
RoR Toolkit for put in the map signs and other things
Renault Crane for helped me put roads in the map (http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/3765) and for the Tutorial by pedropp22