Transportable traffic lights for construction sceneries.
The pack contains two traffic lights, spawn one of each of them to have correctly alternating red and green lights.
They are transportable and can be lifted with cranes.
Today, me and Brickman bring you a generator load, the RORGEN GX70000. It is simply a mesh placed on a n/b chassis.
-Engine, for realism.
-Ropables, so you can pick it up with a crane.
-Contactable, so you can place it in a truck bed or on a trailer.
-Exhaust, for realism.
-It also features a large wheel on the inside (viewable by pressing the "K" key), which spins faster as the engine RPM increases .
We are hoping to release updates and/or new models under the RORGEN name, so stay tuned!
Me (ROR-EMS): Mesh, idea
Brickman: All N/B work, Engine, Mesh help.
Feedback is always welcome!
Note: If you want to use the n/b, mesh, or any components of this project in a mod of your own, please request permission from me first, and I will either grant/decline you permission for the parts of this project I am responsible for, or I will forward you to Brickman, for the parts he is responsible for.
Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..