This is an skin for Lenni's Man TGS 32.350 LTF 1060 Crane Truck.
I've skinned it to an "Feuerwehr Kran" With the marking 'KW-065'
This is an fictional skin loosely based off real german fire apparatus. [read more]
This is my Spierings crawler crane with 60m jib. It is able to lift 2t at the end of the jib! It is possible to give the jib an angle, And the elevator on the side of the tower can move up and down. It is also possible to edit the side panels for skinning and the main color can be changed.
Notice: First shift to the Reverse gear and then back to Neutral!
F1/ F2: Rotate superstructure
F3/F4: Move trolley
F5/F6: Hook up/down
F7/F8: Jib angle F9/F10: Move left track F11/F12: Move right track
Ctrl+F1/F2: Elevator up/down
Don't complain in the thread about that it doesn't move or something because then you didn't read the description!
Lenni: Helped me a lot with the n/b tracks! (thank you for that)
Bcazbobby: Helped me with fixing some bugs.
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..