All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only. Read the copyright file included in the zip!
This is a small map I built for my erectable wind engine.
- Contains all parts of my fully transportable and erectable wind engine. See included manual for button assignments
- A winding road to transport the windmill pieces
- A small train track with tunnels
- Nice looking textures and vegetation (Thanks for all your help DeGa!)
This is the trailer I started a ways back its not done but I am not continuing with it because I am working on something else. I also lost the original unwrap so I have to redo that and really don't wanna redo that. So I figured I would share at least what I have done if some whats to fix/mod what ever do so freely.
Only author is me.
Known problems-handle mesh twitch's, suspension is really stiff, ties are to tight
This pack includes the 'Atlas' class tugboat for Rigs of Rods (version 0.38.67) and 3 different unpropelled barges designed to work with the tug.
The Atlas tug features:
- Nav Lights (Ctrl+1)
- A pair of rear hooks (F9/F10) designed to link to the barges (L).
- A main hook (F11/F12) that can link to most other loads or boats (also L).
- 4 skins
- Works with the .skinzip system
The barges feature:
- An empty generic barge (100 tons)
- A loaded bulk barge (425 tons)
- A liquid goods barge (300 tons)
- Pairs of hooks on each end (F1/F2 and F3/F4) that can link to the tug or other barges
- If two barges are lined up and close enough to one another, they will link automatically (Alt+L to unlink)
Liquid goods barges wouldn't link to one another. If you downloaded before this fix, please replace your old Atlas-n-barges folder with this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's a quick tutorial of how to best dock the tug with a barge:
- Spawn a barge and an Atlas tug and line up with a barge. That should get you used to the tug's controls. Keep an easy hand on the steering wheel, she's slightly nervous.
- Extend your rear hooks a bit (F10), that'll make things easier. Not too much though.
- Add some reverse throttle and back up towards the barge slowly and carefully. Keep an easy hand on the throttle.
- If you're really close to the barge (and still lined up), bring the tug to a halt. Once stopped, hit "L" and wait for the ropes to link up.
- Now extend your rear hooks further for some safety margin between the Atlas and the barge. Congratulations, you're ready to go.
If you want to release a mod of the Atlas or barges, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- NO conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Atlas or barges, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.
Here is a large I-beam load. It weighs at 12 tons. It can be loaded on a flatbed trailer and hauled to a construction site. It is also contactable so cars with a contactable submesh will be crushed by the beam.
'Feel free to retexture it, resize, make it smaller longer bigger or shorter. You don't need my permission for this creation.
Transportable traffic lights for construction sceneries.
The pack contains two traffic lights, spawn one of each of them to have correctly alternating red and green lights.
They are transportable and can be lifted with cranes.
This is a pack of wooden crates. I have attempted to make them sort of high-detail and I think I have succeeded for the most part. There are many variations inside, so look at the list below. In the future I am willing to make more requests for different versions. These crates have a 'hooking point' for cranes and also have 'ropables' so you can fasten them to other vehicles. They also include a submesh so they can be contactive with other submeshes/contactive structures. They emit really good framerate because of the simply-low node/beam count. They can be used in groups without affecting your framerate heavily. There are many versions, too.
Beolex - 3D Modeling/nodes & beams/texturing
Venem - Assisting with beam color