All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only. Read the copyright file included in the zip!
This is a small map I built for my erectable wind engine.
- Contains all parts of my fully transportable and erectable wind engine. See included manual for button assignments
- A winding road to transport the windmill pieces
- A small train track with tunnels
- Nice looking textures and vegetation (Thanks for all your help DeGa!)
Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
This is the trailer I started a ways back its not done but I am not continuing with it because I am working on something else. I also lost the original unwrap so I have to redo that and really don't wanna redo that. So I figured I would share at least what I have done if some whats to fix/mod what ever do so freely.
Only author is me.
Known problems-handle mesh twitch's, suspension is really stiff, ties are to tight
the bridge is a base of the confederation bridge in canada.
It is 1km long (in real 14km ) and between 40 60 m heigh .
You can drive (in real only walk ) in the bridge, it is hollow.
The bridge is not complete ,you have only lift the brigdesections on the pillar,they are 200m long and weight 25t (in real 8000t )
I have made the bridge sections so light, it's now easy to lift with a high crane ( min 100m heigh ).
The ties on brigdesections are so long for stability.
IT DON,T WORK IN 0.37
1 first lift the brigdesection near a ramp so you can see the right position
2 Lift the triangle belowe the brigdesection over the top of the pillar.
3 Each side of the brigdesection must be higher than the near the brigdesection (when lower, the invisable surfaces don,t work)
4Llower the brigdesection about in the right position.
5 When it lean on the pillar ,you can pull (slowly) it, with the left mouse bottum on the right position .
In the right position it lock automatically.
to spawn the bridge in your flatmap, place these text in your flatmap.zip , in file f4afUID-flat_map_full32xa.terrn under name loads.