DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..
now it can lift more than 1000t but the bridge is like a banana
Before using the crane ,shift the gear box to MANUAL SHIFT AUTO CLUTCH with Q and shift the gearbox to 0 with Z.
Do not load a thing in the menu when you INSIDE the crane , its to hight and the load will be damage or destroyed .
When using the throttle:
holding first the THROTTLE ,then push the COMMAND.
release first the COMMAND ,then the THROTTLE.
Turned ,the ( command ) damping is not working correctly ,the crane shaking much ,especially with heavy loads.
When it lifts it no need THROTTLE , only when you will very fast lifting
f1/f2 = bridge forward/ backward
f3/f4= hook left/right
f5/f6= hook up/ down
f7/f8=hook turn around left/right