Should work now, I have fixed the previous problem that prevented the engine to work. I also have been trying to enhance the suspension (on the Atlantic' version) but it is not finished and since I am not working on it anymore here is the update
It was Renault's successful coach during the 90's, here in its tourism version. This is a node-to-beam model with some meshes for details
The FR1 features :
- openable front and rear passenger doors, driver door and cargo doors
- chrome-custom wheels
- passenger seats and roof luggage compartment
- fully customized dashboard with working indicators (lights, brakes ans blinkers) and separated speedo-meter and rpm-meter
- front and rear passenger cameras
- custom mirrors, the right one is usable from the front-passenger camera
- 11 additional skins in the "skinned" version (you have to chose in the list and CLICK on OK to load one of them)
- a lot of fun to drive (rear anti-roll bar)
Install (0.36 and higher)
- Drag and drop your renault_FR1_GTX.zip in your My Documents/Rigs Of Rods/vehicles folder
Features on this bus:
- New skin
- New flares
- Custom beacon
- Mesh wheels
- Working wheelchair lift (Not perfect but very good)
- New sounds
- Mesh seats
- Rear LED taillights and turn signals.
- Daytime running lights
- Bright lights
- strobing headlights
- 2 working stop signs
- Light check system
- Custom mirrors
- Front Engine normal size Lake County school bus
- Front Engine normal size Wisconsin school bus
- Front Engine short school bus
- Rear Engine Department of Corrections bus
- Rear Engine normal size Jefferson county, Kentucky school bus
- Rear Engine normal size Wake County, North Carolina school bus
Authors: sirendude 2011 and various members for support.
This is a pack of all of the vehicles I have made in the past 4 months. All of the cars are N/B only, don't have submesh, and some have no engine tuning.
none of these vehicles float, and one car (siren's auto 12x12 special) has all wheel drive, all wheel steer, working reverse lights, headlights, brakelights, and turn signals (flares). Some vehicles have opening hoods and doors.
Vehicles in this pack:
a 6x6 pickup truck called "mud slinger" (includes a Monster Truck version)
a 4x4 pickup truck simply called "pickup truck"
a few muscle cars/ sportscars (they are "highway terror", "lancia delta N/B Car", "tire burner", and "muscle car")
a school bus
a few offroaders ( they are "rock locker", "redneckrickem's dune buggy" (a YouTuber's buggy), "traxxurator"+"traxxurator dump" and "4x4 offroader")
a motorcycle (it has training wheels for stability :P)
and an engine that uses negative shocks to run, just give it a spin with the mouse and it runs. (be careful it explodes after a certain RPM)
You have the freedom to do whatever you want to these vehicles, but give me credits for the vehicle's N/B.
To open a hood or door, press F1 - F4. These commands do different things like open and close a door or hood.
2 Moving Stop signs
1. Door---- Thanks to Cydvx
2. Stop signs---- Thanks to Cydvx
3. Barrier---- Thanks to Cydvx
4.Skin--- Thanks to Cbp123
5. Beacon--- Thanks to Cbp123
6.Yellow and Red Flashers--- Thanks to Zipsequitment
7. New Turn Signals--- Thanks to Zipsequitment
8.Door Move---- Thanks to ctjacob13
9. Crossing Guard---- Thanks to ctjacob13
10. Cross views---- Thanks to Cbp123
11. The Bus/RV---- Thanks to Popol-BB37007 & Guillaume 007
12. Beta Testers---- Thanks for Testing
13. Video---- Thanks to PrT Audiman
!!!***PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY, USE IN A COMPANY, OR TAKE PARTS FROM IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION***!!!