This is the final and last version of Nissan 350Z for Rigs of Rods.
Even if the original submesh model of this car is more than 2 years old its still a headturner!
Since then I edited the nearly everyday to make it look, sound and feel like its real counterpart.
Here are the most important notes:
- the body and suspension is a RoR classic setup made out of a nodes, beams and a submesh
- the engine is tuned to behave like the original one
- the transmission should be shifted manually and has real gear ratios
- the car can easely go to 250 km/h
- the suspension is set up for both drifting and highspeed stability
- the sounds are carefully collected and mixed so can get that good V6 sound in your ear
- i havnt include a tire sound. it got annoying after a while
- there is also a roadster/ convertible version in the file
- and many more things...
I havnt a specific forum tread for this car. If you have questions or want to mod the please PM me.
Enjoy this car!