So this is the new version of the "highliner" double deck EMU, commonly found on the Metra Electric lines in Chicago. This is a 2 car arrangement only. 4, 6 and 8 car versions are in development however, there seems to some issues with nodes2 and slidenodes.
-Working Doors F5/6/7/8
-Working Pantographs F9/10
-Unfinished Cab Interior
-Realistic(ish) acceleration and top speed
Installation & Safe Usage:
-Place the file "highliner.zip" in the packs folder.
-Don't drive round very sharp corners over 30mph.
-Don't try and switch tracks over 50mph.
-Don't try and couple this to any other train. I know it's tempting but it's an EMU you idiots.
-Support/Comments: Forum Thread
-To spawn on train valley add this line to the .terrn:
(You don't have premission to edit this)
(You don't take parts from my skin)
Lenni: 4x2 base version and UID (big thanks !!)
Korppi (Kuru): Editing the N/B and physics, frame mesh, basic bullbar mesh, airhorns, brights, sunvisor, front rims, lightsign
Nexmartin: Roofbar, bumperbar and bumperguards, edditing the basic bullbar, stacks, (going to be released later), tons of great ideas
Lokinor566: Flares placing
Denkan: Many great ideas, beta testing
Skin is made by Denkan, Korppi and Nexmartin
A pack of flatcars (standart 40ft, bulkhead 40ft and heavy weight 8-axle), all come with different skins.
The couplers can be locked/unlocked (both sides like on my ALP!) with the bigger lever at one end, on the other end there is a lever for the handbrake. Grab those with the mouse, you do not need to enter the waggons
If you enter a flatcar through the vehicle selection menu game will crash if you try to exit the flatcar, simply change into another enterable vehicle via the menu and exit there.
sputnik_1 for helping me with adjusting the node/beam.
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..
- Detailed meshes
- Realistic buffers, coupling
- Custom sounds
- Animated stakes
- Hook system to fix your loads
- Coupling is done by pulling up/down the orange cylinders (nr. 1 and 2) at the edges with your mouse. Click here for a tutorial
- You can fix your loads by pulling down the orange cylinder nr. 3
- When you are in a locomotive, use Ctrl+F1/2 to retract the collision box and Ctrl+F3 to flip the stakes
- Sputnik_1: meshes, node and beam, sounds, textures
- BigBoy: much help and testing, thanks a lot!
- The Inviteds: testing
This is not compatible with BigBoys Bombardier ALP!