- meshes made with great care and attention to detail
- animated suspension (includes leaf springs and shocks)
- animated steering link
- animated drive shafts (no they dont rotate. just flex with the suspension)
- detailed meshwheels and rims
- custom sounds (includes jeep starter and engine sounds and a custom crash sound: warning these are 'eh' in terms of quality. i know no one thats owns a jeep. and had to record off the internet. google video FTW!)
somwhat of an interior (made to look good from drivers perspective. and from outside looking into the windows) which includes
- working dashboard gauges
- working steering wheel ( yes its a new steering wheel in an old jeep. i like it better then the old ones)
- custom jeep seats
- flares (headlights, brake lights, blinkers and reverse lights)
- comes with all the 0.36 goodies including
- specular textures (real world reflections)
- damage texture
- antena bounces around and bends wile driving.
This is a sound you can use in any vehicle you may like, it would would sound the best in a big mud truck, the sound is a 454 Chevy Big Block With A Isky Cam, it sounds awesome, i captured the sound from my buddies lifted chevy, i would love some feedback, the picture of the truck is the truck i got the engine sound from.
A pack of polish emergency services trucks. It contains: Polish D.O.T., MAN elevator, Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance, Mercedes Sprinter Fire Engine, Polish Crashtender, Fire Dept Transporter and regular Firetruck.
This is a reskinned, redone dodge charger. I have made a new damage texture which is pretty real-looking. This car includes a glossy lime green paintjob
with the classic stripe on the back. This is Bonehead's dodge charger that was modded by Slowride, and then redone by me. Enjoy the car!
Bonehead- the car
GTR34 (me) - redoing Slowride's mod charger (which by the way is awesome)
These are skins for the KME Predator.
The Predator is not my truck but I created the Skins for the truck.
These skins are Pennsylvania fire companies except for the all black which is Norfolk MA, and the South Park Show truck.
This add-on pack contains 16 Belgian emergency services vehicules mods.
All vehicules have unique ID's so they will not overwrite the original trucks.
1) if you don't have RoR version 0.34, then you are crazy; install it
2) download and open the emergency_vehicules_addon_by_fonzie_v01.zip file
3) copy all the seperate zip-files inside the big zip file into the packs folder
4) DO NOT put the big zip-file as a whole in the packs folder
If you already downloaded some of my trucks, overwrite them with the new ones (including the ladder trucks which are part of the 0.34 release, I updated a minor issue to prevent future compatibility bugs)
Includes the following trucks:
-Civil defense Daf flatbed
-Federal police CP-OPS and signalisation truck
-Volvo firetruck ampliroll 8x8
-Daf firetruck ampliroll 6x6
-Daf firetruck ampliroll 4x4
-Renault kerax firetruck CP-OPS
-Man firetruck elevator
-Volvo firetruck autopomp with fully controlable watercanon
-Daf firetruck tanker with fully controlable watercanon
-Airport Crashtender 02 with fully controlable watercanon
-Volvo firetruck-IGS (intervention dangerous products)
-Daf iretruck - Heavy transport
-Scania firetruck wrecker
-Daf firetruck wrecker
-Renault Kerax firetruck ladder with basket
-Renault Kerax firetruck ladder straight high visibility tip
I would like to thank the authors of the original trucks my work is based on, all credits go to these people
for more info: read the README.pdf in the zip-file.
HiOrg Mod Version 0.33 for RoR, by Jungendflamme,DJ619,Timi112 and firepics.
This pack includes a lot of firetrucks, another Sirene, and the lightbar is blue (Also Blue beacsons)
Open the .rar file and put all included files in the correct folder (Readme included)
This is a Multitel Pagliero J2 365 TA, 50+ meters manlift. Zip-file contains a ppt-file with instructions for use.
I have come up with a new zip-file, this zip file is to be placed in your Rigs of Rods folder (in my case the path is Crogrammerrigs of rods 0.35), here you unzip and then the files put themselfs where they are supposed to. This will overwrite your tracks.material-file and your beacon.png-file, but not to worry it should not affect your other trucks and stuff. This zip-file now contains all the files you need in order to make this truck work. (If you have been changing the tracks.material-file yourself do not overwrite this file. Please contact me for a solution).
Bus Infrastructure Pack by Redeye
for Rigs of Rods
This pack contains the following objects:
- "rey_bs_bigstop": Large, modern bus stop with platform (or bus bulb) and fancy shelter
- "rey_bs_depot": Garage for two buses (or other vehicles). Can be arranged side by side to make a larger stack. Should also work as a warehouse or similiar structure.
- "rey_bs_shelter1": Roadside shelter, rugged concrete, typical of older urban bus stops
- "rey_bs_shelter2": Roadside shelter, modern
- "rey_bs_shelter3": Roadside shelter, brick, somewhat old-fashioned and rural
- "rey_bs_sign_blue": Blue bus stop sign (nothing too fancy here)
- "rey_bs_sign_white": White bus stop sign (neither)
1. Place the files into your "resources/meshes" folder in your Rigs of Rods installation directory. (Or into your particular preferred map's "terrains/my_particular_preferred_map" directory. It really doesn't matter that much.)
2. Rig up the terrain editor truck with the object names above.
3. Scatter them around your map.
Assuming you have a _rough_ idea of what you're doing ...
... all the included objects bear coloured linings (somewhat black-ish by default) that can be customized according to your needs (or rather, according to the needs of the fictional transit company you may have in mind). To change the colour, open the ".material"-file of the according object, find the material that ends with "..._col", and change the "ambient" value to reflect your desired colour. Colour data is in RGB values.
You may distribute these objects with your map provided you credit me as their creator.
Here's a Christmas tree used for Drag racing that I made upon request from Brickman. The reason for why I really made is so that people have a Christmas tree that they can put on whatever terrain they want.
DODGE charger (me) - Modelling, Texturing, and placing
Brickman - Requesting the Tree