I took a quick sound recording of my local fire department. This happend to be the ambulance siren. Follow the readme inside the zip folder to install the siren. Remember, this is for the Aspen Grove Ambulance. If you need help, just PM me.
Credits: Me Medic29.
Hope you like it.
Also, here is the forum for discussion New-Siren-for-the-Aspen-Grove-Ambulance
This is a SWAT skin i made for the Aspen Grove Medic 2.
Please click the screenshot for a better look, not sure why its black background, enlarge it and its white. Thanks
Credits: gerr139, for the origanil ambulance.
Also download my Aspen Grove medic 1 skin, link to be added soon!
This is an addon to my original Mack Terrapro cabs. Well more of knockoff's of mack terrapro's. The cabs are fully skinable and can be used in any project you wish so long as I am credited. These are being released as UNFINISHED, they have issues but rather then they rot on my harddrive I decided to release. I have NO motivation to finish them, most issues are just flares anyways. Also you may use the fire truck rear end also.
Skin for the KME Predator. La Grange Fire Department edition, I went ahead and put rescue on it. So its a rescue truck.
Credit to... Cydvx...for making the great KME Predator
All i did was the new skin.
La Grange is a small town Volunteer Fire Dept. in Texas.
(NOTE) waiting permision to release a fayette county EMS skin for Turbocharged's ambulance (aspen grove medic 1,2) this is the county that La Grange Fire Dept is located.
A fictional small & fast multi-purpose boat for Rigs of Rods (tested with 0.38.67). Features:
- Thrust vectoring (arrow keys) for tight maneuvers
- Working rudder (F7/F8) for course fine-tuning
- Can tow other boats (F11/F12 for tug rope, click-&-drag to position end of rope, L to lock on)
- Searchlight (F9/F10 to rotate, N to switch on/off)
- Lights (Ctrl+1)
- Emergency beacons (M) on rescue boat version
- 2 different versions (rescue boat and civilian version without emergency beacons), 5 different skins
- Lots of ropables for all your lifting & loading needs
- Works with the skinzip system
It's safe to delete your old weasel folder and replace with the new one. Changes:
- Lowered center of gravity to achieve more stability and tweaked engine power to account for the changed handling
- Converted all textures to .dds, easing up a few FPS
If you want to release a mod of this boat, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- No conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Weasel, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.
These are skins for the KME Predator.
The Predator is not my truck but I created the Skins for the truck.
These skins are Pennsylvania fire companies except for the all black which is Norfolk MA, and the South Park Show truck.