Hello. This is the last version for Verniocity, is, the last. No more updates for this, since it has everything now.
The interesting part of this map is that is an urban map, but not a flat map.. Anyway it have a long highway around the map, an offroad course, houses, fire department, so everything that an urban map need.
It have grass, trees, alpha splatting that give a nice look the the map..
Use direct X
pedropp22 Some time ago he give me a help with the texture map, I think it's a nice thing to credit him
scania970 Heightmap, some objects, objects placing and other things
CG Textures Textures
Please watch this short video (Is updated) just 2 minutes
This is another version I made for Verniocity. It is compatible with the other one (the original one )
Anyway this version have the city with flood roads. A lot of objects are destroyed and there are trees, bus stops on the road and many other things!
Starling Island is an island map for Rigs of Rods (tested with v0.38.67), tuned for roleplaying. The map features:
- Port Starling - A large coastal town with docks, a marina, emergency service buildings and lots of nasty, tight corners, everything cramped around Starling bay
- Smaller towns and islands
- A large open mining area that happens to double as a neat spot to wreck vehicles
- An airstrip
- A bus stop network
- Cute details
- 6 Starling Island public service vehicles
- 3 spawn points
- Redeye (terrain, object placement, some objects, vehicle reskins & minor modifications)
- donoteat (Penguinville buildings & roads - much of this map's eye candy heavily relies on his work)
- Betzi (houses)
- Lenni (original Sprinters & Firetruck)
- Arthur Hucksake (original Stepvan)
- Some objects from the stock North St. Helens map have been utilized
- Trees from the stock F1 test track have been utilized
1. Unpack into your Rigs of Rods "terrains" folder
2. Regenerate Cache
3. Have fun!
Please delete your old Starling-Island folder before you install this one.
- Updated the Weasel rescue boat with the new, smoother-handling version
- Converted lots of textures to .dds
- Minor stuff
- Unless bugs or issues with future RoR versions arise, this is considered the "final" Starling Island. Have fun!
Road and village
I would like to show you my terrain. It was made in Ror Toolkit. Do not expect much from it - it is my first terrain. It is based on Lenni´s Opmap
Lenni (terrain model and objects)
masfilip (new object placing, lamps)
Betzi (house models)
Updated on 11.september 2012
-FPS, FPS without races, normal version, normal version without races
-lot of roads and villages, lamps in normal version
-airport for flying with your favourite plane, marina for exciting shippings with boat, trainshop for funny rides with trains and certainly truckshop
-spawned vehicles - enter and drive
-Angelscript races (from Nt.Helens map, my first try ;-))
-bustops for fun with buses ;-)
-railroad with switchers
GREETINGS FROM ROMANIA MATES!!! My new project is ready (but still BETA) much has changed... NH is unreconiseble now... 2 days of hard but rewarding work can do miracles ))
-> This mod will "romanise" NH map with new world texture, new road texture, many new objects, new villages and town, new roads etc....
-> This is still a beta and it contain some bugs (don't worry it won't crash ) )
-> I recreated a part of "Moldavia" (a region in N-E Romania)
-> COPY all filles from the "terrains" folder into "RoR/data/terrains"
-> COPY the "road2.dds" from "data" to "RoR/data"
-> In future releses i will try to make some missions... and new villages etc... there are so many to do... ))
-> THX 4 DOWNLOADING MY MOD!!!
>>>HOPE YOU LIKE IT
FORUM LINK. PLS POST 4 FUTURE VERSIONS!!! "http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.php?topic=17546.0"
Hello this is a little Mod of the original Desert Trails. I just add some Roads, Sign and Houses (From the Greece Map)
I've put the roads with the Renault Terrain Editor Truck. I've not replace all the driveables zones with roads just some parts
Anyway I hope that you like this map and if YES help me with some advice, I will appreciate it
LJFHutch for the default map and other objetcs.
LJFHutch for his Greece's Houses and Church
RoR Toolkit for put in the map signs and other things
Renault Crane for helped me put roads in the map (http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/3765) and for the Tutorial by pedropp22