The Magelys is a tourism coach that will transport passengers in a very comfortable and quiet environment along long distances.
The model is a flexbody, so it will deform when crashed (not so realistic though), but it also have a lot of nice features :
- comes with 6 nice skins
- has driver view, hostess view, front passenger view and rear passenger view
- all passenger, cargo and driver doors open realistically
- custom dashboard with speedo, tacho, and indicators for gears, blinkers, flares and brakes
- working mirrors for easy parking, the right one can be used from the hostess view
- working windscreen wipers (Ctrl+1)
- retractable hostess seat (Ctrl+4)
- tiltable passenger seat backrests (Ctrl+3)
- openable toilet door (Ctrl+2) viewed from rear passenger view
- 3 foldable screens (Ctrl+5) viewed from passenger views
Here is a video that explains it more than words and pictures
If you are interested in seeing the development of this bus or if you want to make a comment or show a skin come and visit the dedicated topic on the forums : Magelys topic
- chassis & mesh : pr14sl
- skins : pr14sl, Agora Citelis, kots, tommy 69300, Qer
special thanks to Neusatz_Busse who provided the gear ratios, and to all the beta testers
These are my Winnebago's I have been working on for a couple of months. Instead of basing them on a particular year, I just used the styling cues of the early 70's. More or less if these were real I would call them licensed reproductions(Though not really Licensed). Yes, they are made in sketch... But I feel that it is one of my best mods ever. Please keep the sketch comments to your self, I would really appreciate it. Now on to the credits...
Me= The main mesh's/converting/optimizing
Google= the sink in the large Winne
Arthur Hucksack/Creak and me= The chassis
csxgp38-2 Schoolbus version
Now on to business
1. You are allowed to mod these vehicles to any extent, even the mesh
2. You are allowed to upload mods of this vehicle here or any other RoR related site.
3. You are legally aloud to have fun and post pictures to you're hearts content.
Features on this bus:
- New skin
- New flares
- Custom beacon
- Mesh wheels
- Working wheelchair lift (Not perfect but very good)
- New sounds
- Mesh seats
- Rear LED taillights and turn signals.
- Daytime running lights
- Bright lights
- strobing headlights
- 2 working stop signs
- Light check system
- Custom mirrors
- Front Engine normal size Lake County school bus
- Front Engine normal size Wisconsin school bus
- Front Engine short school bus
- Rear Engine Department of Corrections bus
- Rear Engine normal size Jefferson county, Kentucky school bus
- Rear Engine normal size Wake County, North Carolina school bus
This is the Renault S53RX bus in a flexbody version, it is the restyled version of the S53R with new front and dashboard, it features :
- Deformable flexbody structure
- Full interior
- Custom dashboard
- Trailer hitch for BigBoy's trailer
- One working door
- Girouette above the windscreen
- reflective materials
- material flares
- 3 skins, Atlantic, Cariane and Smiley Tours by zsolt 93
Hi, this is the brand new version of the Renault PR 14 SL by pr14sl ! It still is a node to beam model but very enhanced with a lot of new details
ONLY WORKS WITH 0.36 AND ABOVE
This new version features :
- Chrome meshwheels
- Meshed windscreen sweepers, front bumper and rear light bar
- Custom dashboard with indicators for blinkers, brakes, lights and passenger lights, and of course working tachometer and speedometer
- 2 passenger seat views to watch the scenery !
- Fancy interior with comfortable old-fashioned seats and roof storage
- 8 different skins, just choose in the list, and if you forget to choose the nicest one will appear !
- Openable front and rear doors
The newest addition to the school bus collection here in RoR!!
2011 IC CE-300 with the MAXXFORCE DT under the hood
Allison 2500 PTS
78 Passenger (YES ITS LONGER!!!!)
Includes school bus keymap,
F4-yellow deact, red activate, sign and crossgate open, parkingbrake activate
F5- red cancell, sign and crossgate cancell, must manually disengage PB
F6+7 door open and close
DOES NEED SOME SKIN WORK (i dont have time anymore)
thanks to everyone who helped make this bus possible in the beginning, including the makers of the new flashers and signs and door special thanks to thatsnice for the help in rorvehicleeditor
parking brake and turn signal sounds have to be added manually in the resources/sounds.zip file for the real CE experience
The GX 187 of Heuliez Bus is an articulated vehicle sold from 1984 to 1996.
This type of bus is standard: GX 107.
With a length of 17.86 m and a width of 2.50 m, its mechanical components are manufactured by Renault. The engine is fitted as standard with a turbo which provides power and comfort. Engine: Turbocharged Gearbox: 4 speed automatic VOITH has an AV AR.
Here is delivered in White and Blue Thread:
The GX 187 No. 445, registered 9184 TE 37 and put into service in 1991.
The GX 107 No. 948, registered 6535 WT 37 and put into service in 1994.
Sounds realistic, but not perfect yet ... will be improved in the future (and lastest) 1.5.
Currently the engine noise, brakes, MAR, flashing, starter, ignition ...
Textures in fairly good quality with its lights textured and functional.
Flashers, brake lights, reverse light, fog AR and AV, indicators on the dashboard ...
Add seats in version 1.1! (a small bug to solve, some seats move) In the 1.2 :
Some behavioral changes, some minor changes to the textures, adding the engine smoke ...
Also added to the bitter flares GX107
for those who already have version 1.0, delete it and re-download this one for BENEFIT of seats and other extras.
No this is only my second model, a little indulgence!
And Im french, sorry for my bad english.
Well, here it finally is.
After 7 months of work, one major rebuild and 3 N/B strutures, it's ready.
-Fully meshed Interior and Exterior
-Accurate Engine/Gearbox Data
-Opening Roof Hatches and Engine Bay
-Changeable destination board, with 7 destinations to choose from
-Realistic Handling - Use of a steering wheel is recomended
-Ten Skins, plus a white one
If you'd like to make a comment or suggestion, or found a bug, please visit this thread. The Operations Manual, that contains detailed information on the bus and it's features, can also be dowloaded from there: http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.php?topic=32078.0
This is a Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX and my first vehicle I have done all of the work getting it in game.
This is (as far as I know) RoR's first flexbody school bus!
The project is ongoing, so expect issues followed by fixes that cause other issues.
(Official Release 1.0)
~Put the roof running lights back (still haven't placed the rear ones)
~Brought back proper collision (now collision doesn't cause weird shaking)
~The front wheel meshes aren't balanced (noticeable at high speeds).
~The bus is larger than most buses. I should have scaled it better when I had the chance.
~Rear 3 red running lights haven't been placed yet.
~Deformation isn't very realistic.
Ever since I joined RoR I've loved modding buses, and am one of the few 'bus people' who is sick of seeing a *BRAND NEW* CE300 mod every week... In order to make up for it I decided to make my own bus that was different, original, and somewhat high quality for my experience level. So I decided to make an HDX, because type D's are rare in RoR and it is very easy to model.
Don't bust my chops about it, its my first vehicle I've ever made.
-Animated props (including openable e-door and driver window)
-Flexbody (non-FPS versions)
-Changeable textures all over the bus (main body color, roof color, rim color, seat color [comes with pre-packaged seat textures], window color/tint, crossing guard front color, and bus #.
-TC, ABS [off by default], Slopebrake
-Working fans and other random animated props (after 39.7 is released)
-Under-body (currently there are no axles or anything)
-Fix the spikes on the bottom of the mirror
-Other small adjustments
-Convert all textures to DDS (my DDS plugin for photoshop doesn't work so it is easier to save as png for quicker editing)
Sirendude2011- Making the n/b
School Bus Fans & School Bus Builders group- critiquing and suggestions
TC2000FE- Engine sounds
Carsonj493- Mirror mesh
graysonk95- meshes, tuning n/b, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc... [everything else]
(Let me know if I forgot you)
This is the two axle verion of the NEOPLAN tourliner.
It has working dashboardindicators, collision and much more.
The README.pdf is included in the zip.
Please post any problems and discuss here: NEOPLAN-tourliner
Unfortunately I made a silly mistake, so RoR displays ;V 1.0 in the select menu instead of the name of the box... You can cin a fix for that in the fist post of the thread you find above.