-colision between the bridges and cats
-Before using the crane ,shift the gear box to MANUAL SHIFT AUTO CLUTCH with Q and shift the gearbox to 0 with
-2 cats at each bridge can control with the same commands, can be on/ off (alt f1/f2)
-the hooks have autolock nodes ,can be on/ off (ctr f1/f2 bridg1 - ctrf3/f4 bridge2)
-press T for it see the commands in ror
1- left/right legs up/down parted: ctr+f9/f10 left legs up/down and turning all cylinders
- ctr+f11/f12 right legs up/down.
2 -shocks unlock press f4 (press alt L is no longer necessary ).
3 -jib-s3 weighs much less ,better useful for jib-s6(it also less strong but strong enough for - 1000kg /booms out -350 kg).
1-added -heavy winch for the crane self.
2-auto instalation winch cable.
3-winch cable visual better.
4-shocks for the crane self.
1-First press alt L (or f4 in version 2.3 ) for unlock the shocks.
This shock care for load activation (other wise loads will not move or damage )and for damping the crane.
2-Spawn and hooks the jibs on the crane what you need.
. Spawn- more than 10 m from the centre of the crane.
. Spawn-the jibs not to close them together , when it will wake it will hooks on the same time ,what destroying is as a result is
3-Move the hooks of both jibs(also the both winch hooks) to the centre off the crane .
4-Wait-for see 2 hook lines if you used 2 jibs(1hook line 1jib).
- Detailed meshes
- Accurate kinematics
- Realistic lifting capacity (refer to the board on the crane!)
Start the engine and put the Crane in NEUTRAL!
- F1/F2: Rotate
- F3/F4: Trolley (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F5/F6: Hook Up/Down (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F7/F8: Extend/Retract Jib
- F9/F10: Raised-jib working angle
- Ctrl+F1/F2: Assemble/Disassemble
- Ctrl+F3/F4: Outriggers
- Ctrl+F5/F6: Legs
- Ctrl+F7/F8: Trailer wheel up/down
- Ctrl+F9/F10: Turn trailer wheel
- And as usual lock loads with "o"
You can also see the commands by pressing "T" ingame.
Basical procedure: Ctrl+F4 to fold outriggers; Ctrl+F6 once for legs, Ctrl+1 [NOT F1!] to display the baseplates, Ctrl+F6 again for legs. Then Ctrl+F2 to erect the crane automatically. Jib control is on F7/F8. Jib angle is on F9/F10. Retract automatically on Ctrl+F1.
- sputnik_1: meshes, node and beam, sounds, textures
- BigBoy, Craneman, Lifter, Inviteds, Donators: testing and help, thanks a lot!
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..
Here is my Hyster top spreader i made for the vast amount of growing containers RoR has acquired.
Thanks to my beta testers for feedback.
once spawned the hyster will bounce a little just press backspace and it will be fine.
to hook onto a container slowly drive to the center of the container and extend the spreader(the spreaders extends more than the container so you do not have to be dead center to hook onto the container properly)
Make sure all 4 ties are secured and lift with the engine reved.
There is a readme with the controls.