GREETINGS FROM ROMANIA MATES!!! My new project is ready (but still BETA) much has changed... NH is unreconiseble now... 2 days of hard but rewarding work can do miracles ))
-> This mod will "romanise" NH map with new world texture, new road texture, many new objects, new villages and town, new roads etc....
-> This is still a beta and it contain some bugs (don't worry it won't crash ) )
-> I recreated a part of "Moldavia" (a region in N-E Romania)
-> COPY all filles from the "terrains" folder into "RoR/data/terrains"
-> COPY the "road2.dds" from "data" to "RoR/data"
-> In future releses i will try to make some missions... and new villages etc... there are so many to do... ))
-> THX 4 DOWNLOADING MY MOD!!!
>>>HOPE YOU LIKE IT
FORUM LINK. PLS POST 4 FUTURE VERSIONS!!! "http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.php?topic=17546.0"
Starling Island is an island map for Rigs of Rods (tested with v0.38.67), tuned for roleplaying. The map features:
- Port Starling - A large coastal town with docks, a marina, emergency service buildings and lots of nasty, tight corners, everything cramped around Starling bay
- Smaller towns and islands
- A large open mining area that happens to double as a neat spot to wreck vehicles
- An airstrip
- A bus stop network
- Cute details
- 6 Starling Island public service vehicles
- 3 spawn points
- Redeye (terrain, object placement, some objects, vehicle reskins & minor modifications)
- donoteat (Penguinville buildings & roads - much of this map's eye candy heavily relies on his work)
- Betzi (houses)
- Lenni (original Sprinters & Firetruck)
- Arthur Hucksake (original Stepvan)
- Some objects from the stock North St. Helens map have been utilized
- Trees from the stock F1 test track have been utilized
1. Unpack into your Rigs of Rods "terrains" folder
2. Regenerate Cache
3. Have fun!
Please delete your old Starling-Island folder before you install this one.
- Updated the Weasel rescue boat with the new, smoother-handling version
- Converted lots of textures to .dds
- Minor stuff
- Unless bugs or issues with future RoR versions arise, this is considered the "final" Starling Island. Have fun!
hello, this is mine terrain mod. I have added donoteat's angelscript bus route to the terrain
It uses angelscript to run a bus route, much like one can use angelscript for races. You drive to the first bus stop, stop, wait for ten seconds, and go to the next one. If you leave early it swears at you.
The script doesn't know at which bus station you are, so you can go to them in any order.
You can use any vehicle, even ones that aren't a bus.
Terrain - Nadeox1
Road - Nadeox1 (GCTexture for texture)
Tree Texture - Taken from Pralo Map
Snow and Rock Texture - CGTextures and Google
Angelscript bus route - donoteat & Neorej16