Browsing tag Water, found 52 matching files. (11 pages)
(updated on 2/10/11)
A map i spent a long time working on,
It features a very wide range of roads at least 20km of it so you'll be driving through Beautiful scenery
Massive logging company
15km of dirt roads
3 versions all with different skies.
non animated creatures find them in the sea
and ALOT more!!!
Tatanovitch for the great skies
Box5Diesel for some farm objects
Mirfi for the romanian buildings
Lepes for the depo's
Towpro for being a great beta tester
Nadeox1 for being a great beta tester
Zanjani13 for being a great beta tester
silver and bronze donators for being pretty useless beta testers, thanks. :|
PrT Audiman for placing, re-texturing, organizing, editing, creating the map, and everything else
The Community for feedback and advice
2 pieces of road are way stretched, when you see them dont drive on them, its not a problem its two pieces of road lol
airport taxiway is at a weird angle
airport hanger has a step in it
maybe a few depo's are at weird angles but that is it
There is a smaller file of only 23MB if your internet cant handle the 44mb, thanks to Aivar
3 Comments, add comments here.
This is the Nhelen's terrian basicly , just more buildings .etc,
There is a Parking Garage & a building on the side of it with a little lot , That is for Tow Companies, The lot is for Tow Companies to park their Wreckers, and the Garage is for the tow companies to park their Repo'd / Wrecked Cars.
This is not completely done, but have fun and test out what is done of it :P
PM me if you need help.
**NOTE: If you have the nhelen terrain map in DocRoRTerrain , Please move it to somewhere else, as this one has the same name .. it is not required, but if you dont you will see two "North St. Helen" Maps in side the game, in this case select the one that shows "nhcustom.terrn"
It says Errors found with some sort of truck, but there really isnt. i tested it on my two computers and it worked fine.
One Comment, add comments here.
(updated on 19/2/12)
Starling Island is an island map for Rigs of Rods (tested with v0.38.67), tuned for roleplaying. The map features:
- Port Starling - A large coastal town with docks, a marina, emergency service buildings and lots of nasty, tight corners, everything cramped around Starling bay
- Smaller towns and islands
- A large open mining area that happens to double as a neat spot to wreck vehicles
- An airstrip
- A bus stop network
- Cute details
- 6 Starling Island public service vehicles
- 3 spawn points
- Redeye (terrain, object placement, some objects, vehicle reskins & minor modifications)
- donoteat (Penguinville buildings & roads - much of this map's eye candy heavily relies on his work)
- Betzi (houses)
- Lenni (original Sprinters & Firetruck)
- Arthur Hucksake (original Stepvan)
- Some objects from the stock North St. Helens map have been utilized
- Trees from the stock F1 test track have been utilized
1. Unpack into your Rigs of Rods "terrains" folder
2. Regenerate Cache
3. Have fun!
Please delete your old Starling-Island folder before you install this one.
- Updated the Weasel rescue boat with the new, smoother-handling version
- Converted lots of textures to .dds
- Minor stuff
- Unless bugs or issues with future RoR versions arise, this is considered the "final" Starling Island. Have fun!
24 Comments, add comments here.