it is a Scania 470 woodchips truck. dont know the english name for it. but it is called "flisbil" in swedish. its not a serious work. just something i did when i was bored. feel free to add a good texture with windows and meshes
alfa 1 is an armoured transporter for RoR.
There are some bugs, cause it's my first truck for RoR:
1. week suspension
2. unstable when turning - it's to high i think
Drive it carefully ;-)
3. Lights are set not properly - i don't know how to set them up.
But, the truck has got some funny features: Try f1-f4 keys. It is very manoeuvrable.
Do you know mcd alpha 1? Here it is: Alpha ver. 1.5!
1. bottom of the truck is heavier - no more flipping - drifting rulez! ;-)
2. recalculated suspension
3. beacons added - use when driving on public roads ;-)
4. HOOK added - with adjustable height. f5, f6 keys
5. new camo-like skin, and optionally abajo skin (change alfa.material file).
4x6 wheel drive truck with a tilting/extending tray, high power winch and adjustable tie down ropes.
Designed for cars and light trucks it can take some meduim sized trucks with a little care on the operators part.
This is an 8x8 Offroader based on a MAN-TGA chassis.
It is made for offroading so don't expect it to handle well at high speed.
However, I tried to keep it as highspeed-friendly as possible.
But the main aim is to perform well in rough terrain.
In the readme, there are instructions on how to enable the enclosed wheel meshes.
This vehicle features the "Driving right out of the package" concept.
So put it straight into your data/packs folder and you'll be fine.
Please note that it is my first vehicle and I''m still learning
- Working wipers ( F12)
- Front window can now be opened ( F9/10)
This is the new version of my old towercrane, I improved the whole N/B part and the whole crane acts more like in real life now, I also improved all mesh parts and added a hook-cam, it is also possible to skin the crane now. The crane can be spawned by the menu or just place it on a map.