-colision between the bridges and cats
-Before using the crane ,shift the gear box to MANUAL SHIFT AUTO CLUTCH with Q and shift the gearbox to 0 with
-2 cats at each bridge can control with the same commands, can be on/ off (alt f1/f2)
-the hooks have autolock nodes ,can be on/ off (ctr f1/f2 bridg1 - ctrf3/f4 bridge2)
-press T for it see the commands in ror
O hook a load
ctr+f1/f2 legs left unfold
ctr+f3/f4 legs right unfold
ctr+f5/f6 legs left in/ out
ctr+f7/f8 legs right in/out
ctr+f9/f10 legs up/down
alt+f5/f6 rear legs cylinders do not turning more (not important ,in real these cylinders are in most of time down.)
- Detailed meshes
- Accurate kinematics
- Realistic lifting capacity (refer to the board on the crane!)
Start the engine and put the Crane in NEUTRAL!
- F1/F2: Rotate
- F3/F4: Trolley (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F5/F6: Hook Up/Down (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F7/F8: Extend/Retract Jib
- F9/F10: Raised-jib working angle
- Ctrl+F1/F2: Assemble/Disassemble
- Ctrl+F3/F4: Outriggers
- Ctrl+F5/F6: Legs
- Ctrl+F7/F8: Trailer wheel up/down
- Ctrl+F9/F10: Turn trailer wheel
- And as usual lock loads with "o"
You can also see the commands by pressing "T" ingame.
Basical procedure: Ctrl+F4 to fold outriggers; Ctrl+F6 once for legs, Ctrl+1 [NOT F1!] to display the baseplates, Ctrl+F6 again for legs. Then Ctrl+F2 to erect the crane automatically. Jib control is on F7/F8. Jib angle is on F9/F10. Retract automatically on Ctrl+F1.
- sputnik_1: meshes, node and beam, sounds, textures
- BigBoy, Craneman, Lifter, Inviteds, Donators: testing and help, thanks a lot!
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..
Here is my Hyster top spreader i made for the vast amount of growing containers RoR has acquired.
Thanks to my beta testers for feedback.
once spawned the hyster will bounce a little just press backspace and it will be fine.
to hook onto a container slowly drive to the center of the container and extend the spreader(the spreaders extends more than the container so you do not have to be dead center to hook onto the container properly)
Make sure all 4 ties are secured and lift with the engine reved.
There is a readme with the controls.
This is an skin for Lenni's Man TGS 32.350 LTF 1060 Crane Truck.
I've skinned it to an "Feuerwehr Kran" With the marking 'KW-065'
This is an fictional skin loosely based off real german fire apparatus. [read more]
Pack now includes 2 P-boom versions.
This is the FLK-1500, a strong crawler crane and designed by AIN_002. The crane is not mapped but you can still skin some parts and change colors of meshes. I recommend downloading the skin pack from Rotexx. Uploading your own skin is allowed but please upload it as a skinzip.
F1/2 - Rotating the crane
F9/10/11/12 - Moving the tracks
You can view the rest of the commands in the T-screen
This pack includes 6 cranes
- FLK-1500 with 108m boom
- FLK-1500 with 108m P-boom
- FLK-1500 with 58m boom
- FLK-1500-NT with 108m boom
- FLK-1500-NT with 108m P-boom
- FLK-1500-NT with 58m boom
There might be coming more version of this crane like something with a jib but that will be a matter of time.
This zip also includes counterweight for the crane, which can simply be locked to the back of counterweight-arm with L!
Oh and before more people start crying about this: The counterweight can't be lifted off the ground when there is no heavy load in the hook! (which is logical and real!).
Update! Placement has changed!!! Remove all old files of this crane, even those in your map zips!!! Please read the Readme included in the zip file for a detailed installation description, controls and other useful information! You need RoR >V0.38.33!
- Two versions: the crane itself and the crane mounted in a warehouse
- Two independently controllable crane bridges with collision protection
- A big load spawner for the crane itself
- One truckspawner and three loadspawners in the warehouse
- All warehouse doors are openable
- Meshes with ambient occlusion
New in Version 3:
- File cleanup, that means you need to change your *.terrn file a bit. Check the manual!
- Updated meshes and textures
- A new train version
- Many N&B tweaks
- All commands adjusted: you can now use the throttle to speed them up
A big thanks to BigBoy and Craneman for testing and Bugfixing!
You will find the old version as well as Flatmap with the crane placed on it there.