A proper control map configuration for the DFGT provides full 900 Degree steering.
How to install
1- After backing up original Input.map (or renaming to Input.map.old) place this input.map in your documentsRigs of Rods 0.38config directory. -Note: you will find the original there too
2- Import the RoR profile (Rigs of Rods.xml) to your Logitech Gaming Software (Under "Properties" select "Import" and browse for the xml to where you extracted it.
-Note: In order for 900 degrees to work properly run Logitech Gaming Software as Administrator (This will help other games too) if you don't like like 900 degrees then i suggest you still use the profile just use the software to edit it.
Also: Force Feedback works best with the configuration set to Overall 100%, Steering Force Feedback 400%, and rest 0% (These options can be found in the RoRConfig Under Controls, Force Feedback)
>Circle= T -Keystroke (Physics Engine Analyses Overlay)
>GT5 Dial Enter Button=Backspace Function
>GT5 Dial Left(+)/Right(-)= Field of View Adjustment
Edit> Keyboard Controls Unmodified other then: R=Replay J=Rescue (Reversed)
- meshes made with great care and attention to detail
- animated suspension (includes leaf springs and shocks)
- animated steering link
- animated drive shafts (no they dont rotate. just flex with the suspension)
- detailed meshwheels and rims
- custom sounds (includes jeep starter and engine sounds and a custom crash sound: warning these are 'eh' in terms of quality. i know no one thats owns a jeep. and had to record off the internet. google video FTW!)
somwhat of an interior (made to look good from drivers perspective. and from outside looking into the windows) which includes
- working dashboard gauges
- working steering wheel ( yes its a new steering wheel in an old jeep. i like it better then the old ones)
- custom jeep seats
- flares (headlights, brake lights, blinkers and reverse lights)
- comes with all the 0.36 goodies including
- specular textures (real world reflections)
- damage texture
- antena bounces around and bends wile driving.