All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only. Read the copyright file included in the zip!
This is a small map I built for my erectable wind engine.
- Contains all parts of my fully transportable and erectable wind engine. See included manual for button assignments
- A winding road to transport the windmill pieces
- A small train track with tunnels
- Nice looking textures and vegetation (Thanks for all your help DeGa!)
Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
This is the trailer I started a ways back its not done but I am not continuing with it because I am working on something else. I also lost the original unwrap so I have to redo that and really don't wanna redo that. So I figured I would share at least what I have done if some whats to fix/mod what ever do so freely.
Only author is me.
Known problems-handle mesh twitch's, suspension is really stiff, ties are to tight
My latest creation. We own this trailer, so I figured it would be pretty cool to see how well I could replicate it.
DODGE charger (me) - Well... Everything
Most of the RoR Skype Group - Beta testing
Realistic weight and dimensions (I have a sheet of 8.5x11" paper FULL of measurements)
Highly detailed textures (Both refurbished and rusted version)
Working jack (Ctrl+F1/F2 to use it)
Detailed flexbody suspension
Ties! Ties! Ties! (And they won't ruin the load)
Notes: This trailer is not some arcadey play-thing, it does have limits. I suggest you don't load anything more than 7 tonnes on it, or else you might damage the hitch and suspension. The dimensions are also realistic, so not everything will fit on it, especially larger vehicles. A lot of vehicles in RoR, mostly older ones, are much too large compared to their real life counterparts, so those are almost guaranteed not to fit, unless they were small to begin with.
the bridge is a base of the confederation bridge in canada.
It is 1km long (in real 14km ) and between 40 60 m heigh .
You can drive (in real only walk ) in the bridge, it is hollow.
The bridge is not complete ,you have only lift the brigdesections on the pillar,they are 200m long and weight 25t (in real 8000t )
I have made the bridge sections so light, it's now easy to lift with a high crane ( min 100m heigh ).
The ties on brigdesections are so long for stability.
IT DON,T WORK IN 0.37
1 first lift the brigdesection near a ramp so you can see the right position
2 Lift the triangle belowe the brigdesection over the top of the pillar.
3 Each side of the brigdesection must be higher than the near the brigdesection (when lower, the invisable surfaces don,t work)
4Llower the brigdesection about in the right position.
5 When it lean on the pillar ,you can pull (slowly) it, with the left mouse bottum on the right position .
In the right position it lock automatically.
to spawn the bridge in your flatmap, place these text in your flatmap.zip , in file f4afUID-flat_map_full32xa.terrn under name loads.
This is something that I've been meaning to make for quite a while, a revamped version of my first scratch-made creation for RoR.
Working suspension parts
Working lights, courtesy of the materialflares system
Opening ramp (Ctrl+F3/F4)
Working jack, to make trucks of most heights haul this (Ctrl+F1/F2)
Lots o' ties to keep the most unruly load secure (ropables not included and must be present on the vehicle you are securing)
Plenty of room for even the biggest of your toys (10ft wide x 11ft tall, and 20ft long. It also comes in a 26ft long version)
DODGE charger (Me) - Everything
Off-Roader, Excisionized, and ShawnVallance - Beta Testing (A big thanks to them)
Added moving jack
Fixed gap issues with the ramp
Made a basic colors skinpack (Includes Black, White, and Blue skins)
Made an official Dura-Built skinpack
Increased stability of trailer (Doesn't shake as easily)
This is a pack of wooden crates. I have attempted to make them sort of high-detail and I think I have succeeded for the most part. There are many variations inside, so look at the list below. In the future I am willing to make more requests for different versions. These crates have a 'hooking point' for cranes and also have 'ropables' so you can fasten them to other vehicles. They also include a submesh so they can be contactive with other submeshes/contactive structures. They emit really good framerate because of the simply-low node/beam count. They can be used in groups without affecting your framerate heavily. There are many versions, too.
Beolex - 3D Modeling/nodes & beams/texturing
Venem - Assisting with beam color
This is a skibox which can be attached to both tourliner versions.
The README.pdf is included in the zip.
Please post any problems and discuss here: NEOPLAN-tourliner
Unfortunately I made a silly mistake, so RoR displays ;V 1.0 in the select menu instead of the name of the box... You can cin a fix for that in the fist post of the thread you find above.
Destroy-able Road Construction Signs and Barricades
Signs and Barricades commonly found on North American Road Construction sites.
To Turn on the Flashers, enter the barricade with the drop down menu and hit the M key.
You are also able to reset the barricade/sign after destroying it, by entering the object, with the drop down menu, and hitting the "Backspace" Key.
Credits go to:
DarthCain - For the structure/meshes
Creak - For helping me with the Set_beam_defaults and the stability on the Three legged sign
LT. Smell My - for telling me about the "add Noise" tool which I used to do the .spec files
Type II Barricade
- One standard barricade
- One with Single Barricade Flasher
Type III Road Barricades
- 6' Double Sided Barricade
- 8" Double sided Barricade
- 10' Double Sided Barricade
- 8' Barricade, with two lights and Road Closed Sign
30" x 30" Diamond Road sign with Three leg Base
- Road Construction Ahead
This pack includes the 'Atlas' class tugboat for Rigs of Rods (version 0.38.67) and 3 different unpropelled barges designed to work with the tug.
The Atlas tug features:
- Nav Lights (Ctrl+1)
- A pair of rear hooks (F9/F10) designed to link to the barges (L).
- A main hook (F11/F12) that can link to most other loads or boats (also L).
- 4 skins
- Works with the .skinzip system
The barges feature:
- An empty generic barge (100 tons)
- A loaded bulk barge (425 tons)
- A liquid goods barge (300 tons)
- Pairs of hooks on each end (F1/F2 and F3/F4) that can link to the tug or other barges
- If two barges are lined up and close enough to one another, they will link automatically (Alt+L to unlink)
Liquid goods barges wouldn't link to one another. If you downloaded before this fix, please replace your old Atlas-n-barges folder with this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's a quick tutorial of how to best dock the tug with a barge:
- Spawn a barge and an Atlas tug and line up with a barge. That should get you used to the tug's controls. Keep an easy hand on the steering wheel, she's slightly nervous.
- Extend your rear hooks a bit (F10), that'll make things easier. Not too much though.
- Add some reverse throttle and back up towards the barge slowly and carefully. Keep an easy hand on the throttle.
- If you're really close to the barge (and still lined up), bring the tug to a halt. Once stopped, hit "L" and wait for the ropes to link up.
- Now extend your rear hooks further for some safety margin between the Atlas and the barge. Congratulations, you're ready to go.
If you want to release a mod of the Atlas or barges, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- NO conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Atlas or barges, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.
this is canal boat, this contain 2 versions a newish one and a old one, these are just loads for transport and i cannot guarantee they will float properly and they have no propulsion system.
if you wish to use these loads for anything else please add me name and or at least contact me.