This is a desert island, it has no roads but tracks are marked with washed-up logs. There is a few very small settlements dotted around the island.
You start on a peninsula in the midde of the bay and drive across the sunken bridges to get to the island.
You'll need a decent offroad car as there's a section where the track dips underwater, and quite a few large mounds in the roads (where I didn't quite do the heightmap right lol)
LJFHutch: Every single non-default object in the terrain (most of the objects I have taken from his Greece map).
PsychoDog: The actual terrain.
F1 Terrain Creator: V1.2 uses trees from the F1 Test Track.
Some fixes and improvements to the island. For the full list of all the edits read the readme. The main edits I've made is to the sunken bridges on the penninsula (I've got rid of the log section since that caused some problems when you drove over it) and added a couple more tracks and buildings. Also added some crops to the farmers field so it's not just green ground any more.
Never released Versions 1.1 - 1.19 because I didn't think there was a big enough change to justify a reupload, so this is the first update. Please tell me if I've screwed anything up that was correct in V1 and I'll fix it.
This works best with 0.38.67. If you use 0.39 there may be some extra bugs (e.g. I had a lot of collision problems when I tested with anything newer than 0.38.67) and things may not look quite right. No fixes are planned for obvious reasons (0.4 is going to be the next release, not 0.39).
*PLEASE DELETE THE OLD ZIP (Zyk.zip) BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS ONE!*
This is my mod of my previous mod called (MTVR2). This is a purely off-roader truck, it has 10 wheels and go's just about anywhere. The original version of this truck came with older versions of ROR so anyone who has used ROR for a while should remember it.
More fps friendly then last version
reworked all the suspension with "shocks2"
removed "wheels" section and added "wheels2"
added a steerable rear axle
added grip nodes to the tires
truck now floats
can now change the PSI in the tires
This truck is not a looker and isnt meant to be, its meant to be a usable vehicle, it go's anywhere in ROR you want and will in fact climb up vertical walls. This truck is almost indestructible even after being drivin off a cliff usually a collapsed wheel is all that happens. It has so much torque and traction that if you give it full throttle from a dead stop in 6th or 7th gear it will wheelie up and over backwards. You can still tow trailers with it just hook them up to the receiver and lock it down with L.
Hey guy's after a long few weeks the public beta is here!!! Its my garden tractor, this pack only contains the Stock, and Race, and Bucket Loader versions of the tractor. Once i have more time more will be added so tell me what you guys think of it Also remeber this is BETA, not compleatly Done! Haha anyways this is also my first creation so constuctive critisisum is welcome, good or bad Thanks hope you enjoy it.
Also, If you wish to attach attachments to the Bucket Loader version you will need the pack listed below. It is the manitou MLT 731 telehandler v1.2, The Bucket And Forks will work on my tractor, So again tell me what you think and enjoy this thing, I have worked very hard on it
ZIL-135 BM-27 Uragan 9P140 launch vehicle and ZIL-135 bare chassis version
- if you downloaded before 2011. december 21. 19:00 GMT (or anytime before this note appearing) please REDOWNLOAD. Otherwise you either won't have the fifth wheel version at all, or the one with bugged wheels. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- fifth wheel version included. Keep in mind though, that most semi trailers might not fit it because of it's different position compared to normal semi tractors.
- the tires and rims are separate objects now, hence the rims won't flex anymore.
- custom engine sound. Sampled from actual Zil-135 sounds.
- some more skins.
i guess i can say merry x-mas now...
- normal mapping
- detailed exterior, flexbody, damage textures
- 8x8 drive with a unique wheel and steering layout
- good off-road capability, and no irrealistic performance
- alternate skin selection does not show up the first time you select it, only second time. Must be a RoR caching issue.
- when alternate skin is selected, material flare bindings (lights) do not work. This is confirmed to be a problem with the *.skin system.