ZIL-135 BM-27 Uragan 9P140 launch vehicle and ZIL-135 bare chassis version
- if you downloaded before 2011. december 21. 19:00 GMT (or anytime before this note appearing) please REDOWNLOAD. Otherwise you either won't have the fifth wheel version at all, or the one with bugged wheels. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- fifth wheel version included. Keep in mind though, that most semi trailers might not fit it because of it's different position compared to normal semi tractors.
- the tires and rims are separate objects now, hence the rims won't flex anymore.
- custom engine sound. Sampled from actual Zil-135 sounds.
- some more skins.
i guess i can say merry x-mas now...
- normal mapping
- detailed exterior, flexbody, damage textures
- 8x8 drive with a unique wheel and steering layout
- good off-road capability, and no irrealistic performance
- alternate skin selection does not show up the first time you select it, only second time. Must be a RoR caching issue.
- when alternate skin is selected, material flare bindings (lights) do not work. This is confirmed to be a problem with the *.skin system.
The Track Network:
-Fully controllable Points (f3/f4)
-Left & Right Curves
-Goods Loading Ramp
-Custom Non-overwriting N Helens Map
-Simply place the .zip in your: My DocumentsRigs of Rodsterrains
-Does Not Overwrite
-Unique N helens map
-Custom Sounds from the Free Sound Project
-Original N Helens Map by Pricorde etc.
-Everything else built from scratch by me, Al T.
-Thanks to the beta testers, coco for help with the engine and everyone on IRC for help or suggestions.
-Take corners no faster than around 40mph.
-Doors controlled by f1/f2
-Points controlled by f3/f4 from the trains (must be very close)
-Directional Lighting controlled by (,) and (.) or the indicators.
-The trains are allready on the track.
*Do not release a mod of this without my permission*
Melroe M-880 Prime Mover
This is a prime mover for real heavy loads build out of a former wheeled skid-steer dozer. Like the real thing it does not have any suspension but a lot of power ;-) .
My RoR model features some animated parts like the cooling fans and levers inside the cab as well as some custom sounds.
Mesh and N/B all by me, please do not upload any mods without my permission, thanks :-) .
A Dutch skin for the Mercedes Atego Metz aerial firetruck.
It's a skin based on the Mercedes Atego from the fire department of Middelburg, Zeeland in the Netherlands.
I have tried to make it as real as possible, but because this firetruck is an older Mercedes Atego version than the one in use by the firedept. I could not exactly reskin all parts correctly.
I hope you like it!!
Pedro (Atego Chassis)
firepics (Firetruck body etc.)
Ruben (Dutch skin)
Install: Just overwrite the files in this .zip with the .zip of the Mercedes Atego aerial firetruck
Starling 911, this is Starling Engine 1 responding. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I this is my first upload, and I have made a skin for the KME Preditor by Cydvx and Pascal. With Cydvx's permission I am releasing it. Now mind you this is a Standalone skin, Instructions are in the zipfile. they should help you.
Credit: Cydvx and Pascal for the original KME and Blank skin
Milan42 (me) for the Starling Engine 1 skin. Hope you like it.