Well, here it finally is.
After 7 months of work, one major rebuild and 3 N/B strutures, it's ready.
-Fully meshed Interior and Exterior
-Accurate Engine/Gearbox Data
-Opening Roof Hatches and Engine Bay
-Changeable destination board, with 7 destinations to choose from
-Realistic Handling - Use of a steering wheel is recomended
-Ten Skins, plus a white one
If you'd like to make a comment or suggestion, or found a bug, please visit this thread. The Operations Manual, that contains detailed information on the bus and it's features, can also be dowloaded from there: http://forum.rigsofrods.com/index.php?topic=32078.0
Should work now, I have fixed the previous problem that prevented the engine to work. I also have been trying to enhance the suspension (on the Atlantic' version) but it is not finished and since I am not working on it anymore here is the update
It was Renault's successful coach during the 90's, here in its tourism version. This is a node-to-beam model with some meshes for details
The FR1 features :
- openable front and rear passenger doors, driver door and cargo doors
- chrome-custom wheels
- passenger seats and roof luggage compartment
- fully customized dashboard with working indicators (lights, brakes ans blinkers) and separated speedo-meter and rpm-meter
- front and rear passenger cameras
- custom mirrors, the right one is usable from the front-passenger camera
- 11 additional skins in the "skinned" version (you have to chose in the list and CLICK on OK to load one of them)
- a lot of fun to drive (rear anti-roll bar)
Install (0.36 and higher)
- Drag and drop your renault_FR1_GTX.zip in your My Documents/Rigs Of Rods/vehicles folder
The Magelys is a tourism coach that will transport passengers in a very comfortable and quiet environment along long distances.
The model is a flexbody, so it will deform when crashed (not so realistic though), but it also have a lot of nice features :
- comes with 6 nice skins
- has driver view, hostess view, front passenger view and rear passenger view
- all passenger, cargo and driver doors open realistically
- custom dashboard with speedo, tacho, and indicators for gears, blinkers, flares and brakes
- working mirrors for easy parking, the right one can be used from the hostess view
- working windscreen wipers (Ctrl+1)
- retractable hostess seat (Ctrl+4)
- tiltable passenger seat backrests (Ctrl+3)
- openable toilet door (Ctrl+2) viewed from rear passenger view
- 3 foldable screens (Ctrl+5) viewed from passenger views
Here is a video that explains it more than words and pictures
If you are interested in seeing the development of this bus or if you want to make a comment or show a skin come and visit the dedicated topic on the forums : Magelys topic
- chassis & mesh : pr14sl
- skins : pr14sl, Agora Citelis, kots, tommy 69300, Qer
special thanks to Neusatz_Busse who provided the gear ratios, and to all the beta testers
Hi, this is the brand new version of the Renault PR 14 SL by pr14sl ! It still is a node to beam model but very enhanced with a lot of new details
ONLY WORKS WITH 0.36 AND ABOVE
This new version features :
- Chrome meshwheels
- Meshed windscreen sweepers, front bumper and rear light bar
- Custom dashboard with indicators for blinkers, brakes, lights and passenger lights, and of course working tachometer and speedometer
- 2 passenger seat views to watch the scenery !
- Fancy interior with comfortable old-fashioned seats and roof storage
- 8 different skins, just choose in the list, and if you forget to choose the nicest one will appear !
- Openable front and rear doors
This is the two axle verion of the NEOPLAN tourliner.
It has working dashboardindicators, collision and much more.
The README.pdf is included in the zip.
Please post any problems and discuss here: NEOPLAN-tourliner
Unfortunately I made a silly mistake, so RoR displays ;V 1.0 in the select menu instead of the name of the box... You can cin a fix for that in the fist post of the thread you find above.
EDIT: there is now a V2 version of this bus released : PR14SL V2 download link, it features a detailed interior, custom dashboard, quicker to load, appearing inside the garage, ... The only drawback is that it only works with RoR 0.36 and higher
Here are 4 versions of the old French bus PR14, the tourism version PR14SR, the interurban version PR14SL and two fictive versions: Gendarmerie and FDNY style Firebus.
-Deformable node-to-beam model
-Working opening doors with fancy help picture
-siren, beacons and flashlights for the Firebus
Unzip the PR14.zip file and drop the 4 zip files in your "packs" folder.
-pr14sl for chassis and texturing
-whyregister for the beacons used by Gendarmerie and Firebus versions
Forum link (You will find a blank white skin there, in case you want to do some texturing) : PR14 forum link
These are my Winnebago's I have been working on for a couple of months. Instead of basing them on a particular year, I just used the styling cues of the early 70's. More or less if these were real I would call them licensed reproductions(Though not really Licensed). Yes, they are made in sketch... But I feel that it is one of my best mods ever. Please keep the sketch comments to your self, I would really appreciate it. Now on to the credits...
Me= The main mesh's/converting/optimizing
Google= the sink in the large Winne
Arthur Hucksack/Creak and me= The chassis
csxgp38-2 Schoolbus version
Now on to business
1. You are allowed to mod these vehicles to any extent, even the mesh
2. You are allowed to upload mods of this vehicle here or any other RoR related site.
3. You are legally aloud to have fun and post pictures to you're hearts content.
Decided to release the neoplan, since it was gathering virtual dust and im working on much better projects now.
The first zip, is the main bus. The secound zip contains skins and truck files.
To use a skin:
Go to the correct folder , then go to the replace folder. Copy all files in the replace folder and paste them in your luxd folders which should be in packs.
Note that the mini pictures won't update unless your regenerate/ clear your cache but your skins will update.
To use a truck file:
There are 2 truck files, one with lots of passenger cams and the other with a faildash I made ages ago, its adds a little more feel to the bus but sucks so its your choice if you want to use it or not.
v1.2, see changelog
Here is a 1st Generation Bluebird Vision for under your tree! (or in your mods directory...)
The 1st Generation Vision was a type C bus made by BlueBird from 2003 – 2007.
-Animated props (including openable e-door and roof hatches)
-Changeable seat and floor color textures*
-District name on the side of the bus
-Selectable 8-way types (dropdown in the spawn menu)
Here's a trailer courtesy of pw721
-Fixed the left veer
-Added reflection in driver mirror
This should be the final final version!
In the future...
Currently I'm working on updating the bus to utilize some of the new features RoR has added. Right now, there are a few broken features, so expect an update to this bus as soon as we see a stable 0.4 release.
*You can download different seat/floor textures here: Brown Black Green Red Blue Here is the PSD for the district name, making editing it with the same font easy.
Brickman & Dereksh97: Original free-to-use-with-credit bus n/b
SBF- critiquing and suggestions
Khadner- CAT C7 sounds
ROR-EMS- CM300 Radio mesh
Carsonj493- BlueBird Vision 3D model
graysonk95- Making the bus!
PM me with any questions or comments. No mods, however, you may distribute customized textures, no permission needed.
Features on this bus:
- New skin
- New flares
- Custom beacon
- Mesh wheels
- Working wheelchair lift (Not perfect but very good)
- New sounds
- Mesh seats
- Rear LED taillights and turn signals.
- Daytime running lights
- Bright lights
- strobing headlights
- 2 working stop signs
- Light check system
- Custom mirrors
- Front Engine normal size Lake County school bus
- Front Engine normal size Wisconsin school bus
- Front Engine short school bus
- Rear Engine Department of Corrections bus
- Rear Engine normal size Jefferson county, Kentucky school bus
- Rear Engine normal size Wake County, North Carolina school bus
Ackermann Moving Trailers
Here are my moving trailers for both the Buessing and the Mercedes Moving Vans.
They have managed materials and material-flares, and are useing sections.
They're not loadable... just some nice trailers to pull around.
This is a tour pack of Miley Cyrus.
It includes The Mobile Stage, The MAN TGX and the Renault FR1.
The FR1 is skinned allmost EXACTLY like her Best Of Both Worlds Tour Bus.
Thanks to Lenni, Mr.Plankton and Pr14sl for the great vehicles/trailer!
This is the Renault S53RX bus in a flexbody version, it is the restyled version of the S53R with new front and dashboard, it features :
- Deformable flexbody structure
- Full interior
- Custom dashboard
- Trailer hitch for BigBoy's trailer
- One working door
- Girouette above the windscreen
- reflective materials
- material flares
- 3 skins, Atlantic, Cariane and Smiley Tours by zsolt 93
Heloo This is my new bus Volvo B10M Jonckheere Deauville
This bus has many features:
1. Openable doors
3. Dashboard lights
Open all doors whit F1<---->F2 Front door
F3<---->F4 Rear door
I hope that u like this bus.
Any complates then PM me ty.
Credits go to Me
This is a Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX and my first vehicle I have done all of the work getting it in game.
This is (as far as I know) RoR's first flexbody school bus!
The project is ongoing, so expect issues followed by fixes that cause other issues.
(Official Release 1.0)
~Put the roof running lights back (still haven't placed the rear ones)
~Brought back proper collision (now collision doesn't cause weird shaking)
~The front wheel meshes aren't balanced (noticeable at high speeds).
~The bus is larger than most buses. I should have scaled it better when I had the chance.
~Rear 3 red running lights haven't been placed yet.
~Deformation isn't very realistic.
Ever since I joined RoR I've loved modding buses, and am one of the few 'bus people' who is sick of seeing a *BRAND NEW* CE300 mod every week... In order to make up for it I decided to make my own bus that was different, original, and somewhat high quality for my experience level. So I decided to make an HDX, because type D's are rare in RoR and it is very easy to model.
Don't bust my chops about it, its my first vehicle I've ever made.
-Animated props (including openable e-door and driver window)
-Flexbody (non-FPS versions)
-Changeable textures all over the bus (main body color, roof color, rim color, seat color [comes with pre-packaged seat textures], window color/tint, crossing guard front color, and bus #.
-TC, ABS [off by default], Slopebrake
-Working fans and other random animated props (after 39.7 is released)
-Under-body (currently there are no axles or anything)
-Fix the spikes on the bottom of the mirror
-Other small adjustments
-Convert all textures to DDS (my DDS plugin for photoshop doesn't work so it is easier to save as png for quicker editing)
Sirendude2011- Making the n/b
School Bus Fans & School Bus Builders group- critiquing and suggestions
TC2000FE- Engine sounds
Carsonj493- Mirror mesh
graysonk95- meshes, tuning n/b, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc... [everything else]
(Let me know if I forgot you)