alfa 1 is an armoured transporter for RoR.
There are some bugs, cause it's my first truck for RoR:
1. week suspension
2. unstable when turning - it's to high i think
Drive it carefully ;-)
3. Lights are set not properly - i don't know how to set them up.
But, the truck has got some funny features: Try f1-f4 keys. It is very manoeuvrable.
Do you know mcd alpha 1? Here it is: Alpha ver. 1.5!
1. bottom of the truck is heavier - no more flipping - drifting rulez! ;-)
2. recalculated suspension
3. beacons added - use when driving on public roads ;-)
4. HOOK added - with adjustable height. f5, f6 keys
5. new camo-like skin, and optionally abajo skin (change alfa.material file).
it is a Scania 470 woodchips truck. dont know the english name for it. but it is called "flisbil" in swedish. its not a serious work. just something i did when i was bored. feel free to add a good texture with windows and meshes
4x6 wheel drive truck with a tilting/extending tray, high power winch and adjustable tie down ropes.
Designed for cars and light trucks it can take some meduim sized trucks with a little care on the operators part.
Figured I would release a early version of this beast.
It is a 8x8 Oshkosh Hemtt
-Animated windshield wipers
-Animated Gimbal Steering Wheel, and Gauges
-Fully independent suspension
-Realistic weight of 38,800lbs
-Realistic top speed of 58mph
-4 speed transmission
Animated windshield wipers controlled by CTRL+1 for low speed and CTRL+2 for higher speed. Remember to shut off one before starting the other.