-colision between the bridges and cats
-Before using the crane ,shift the gear box to MANUAL SHIFT AUTO CLUTCH with Q and shift the gearbox to 0 with
-2 cats at each bridge can control with the same commands, can be on/ off (alt f1/f2)
-the hooks have autolock nodes ,can be on/ off (ctr f1/f2 bridg1 - ctrf3/f4 bridge2)
-press T for it see the commands in ror
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..
-front legs cylinders are stronger
-front tires are stronger
-visuale bugs of hinge points fixed
-change what of color
-legs visual better
-added jib version
hook A pallet press ALT-f12 ,unhook the pallet press ALT-f11
For the first start the hook is on ,so you have nothing to do.
You can pickup the palletlifter with press h (this crane has an hook-node in the hook) or O just for other cranes.
Drive the truck under the box ,it will automatic hook the box .
Press CTR+ALT f1 for legs in .
For unhook the box press ALT+L
alt+ f1/f2 legs left in/out
alt+ f3/f4 legs right in/out (use right alt ,left the game will close)
alt+ f5/f6 legs left in/down
alt+ f7/f8 legs right up/down
alt+ f9/10 leg front up/down
ctr+alt f1/f2 legs loadingbox up/down
ctr+ f1/f2 boom1 in/out
ctr+ f3/f4 boom2 in/out
ctr+ f5/f6 boom3 in/out
ctr+ f7/f8 boom4 in/out
ctr+ f9/f10 boom5 in/out
ctr+ f11/f12 boom6/7/8 in/out
f9/f10 jib booms in/out
f11/f12 manual jib booms in/out (works only when the hook is not loaded)
L hook /unhook trailerhook or cranehook
alt+ F11/F12 unhook/hook palletlifter
Pack now includes 2 P-boom versions.
This is the FLK-1500, a strong crawler crane and designed by AIN_002. The crane is not mapped but you can still skin some parts and change colors of meshes. I recommend downloading the skin pack from Rotexx. Uploading your own skin is allowed but please upload it as a skinzip.
F1/2 - Rotating the crane
F9/10/11/12 - Moving the tracks
You can view the rest of the commands in the T-screen
This pack includes 6 cranes
- FLK-1500 with 108m boom
- FLK-1500 with 108m P-boom
- FLK-1500 with 58m boom
- FLK-1500-NT with 108m boom
- FLK-1500-NT with 108m P-boom
- FLK-1500-NT with 58m boom
There might be coming more version of this crane like something with a jib but that will be a matter of time.
This zip also includes counterweight for the crane, which can simply be locked to the back of counterweight-arm with L!
Oh and before more people start crying about this: The counterweight can't be lifted off the ground when there is no heavy load in the hook! (which is logical and real!).
Update! Placement has changed!!! Remove all old files of this crane, even those in your map zips!!! Please read the Readme included in the zip file for a detailed installation description, controls and other useful information! You need RoR >V0.38.33!
- Two versions: the crane itself and the crane mounted in a warehouse
- Two independently controllable crane bridges with collision protection
- A big load spawner for the crane itself
- One truckspawner and three loadspawners in the warehouse
- All warehouse doors are openable
- Meshes with ambient occlusion
New in Version 3:
- File cleanup, that means you need to change your *.terrn file a bit. Check the manual!
- Updated meshes and textures
- A new train version
- Many N&B tweaks
- All commands adjusted: you can now use the throttle to speed them up
A big thanks to BigBoy and Craneman for testing and Bugfixing!
You will find the old version as well as Flatmap with the crane placed on it there.