It is a containership, it's name is "Cargo Princess"
there is place for either 7 of those 40ft containers or 14 at 20ft.
I'm not sure if also other containers fit - didn't test that..
The max speed is about 28kn.
the ship uses 65 ties to lock down all containers and it's net weight is about ~96 tons.
(Note: the name of the map can be seen at the end of the video)
You may mod it use it and crash it as much as you like!
Consider this ship "Open Source" like Rigs of Rods..
A fictional small & fast multi-purpose boat for Rigs of Rods (tested with 0.38.67). Features:
- Thrust vectoring (arrow keys) for tight maneuvers
- Working rudder (F7/F8) for course fine-tuning
- Can tow other boats (F11/F12 for tug rope, click-&-drag to position end of rope, L to lock on)
- Searchlight (F9/F10 to rotate, N to switch on/off)
- Lights (Ctrl+1)
- Emergency beacons (M) on rescue boat version
- 2 different versions (rescue boat and civilian version without emergency beacons), 5 different skins
- Lots of ropables for all your lifting & loading needs
- Works with the skinzip system
It's safe to delete your old weasel folder and replace with the new one. Changes:
- Lowered center of gravity to achieve more stability and tweaked engine power to account for the changed handling
- Converted all textures to .dds, easing up a few FPS
If you want to release a mod of this boat, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- No conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Weasel, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.