1- left/right legs up/down parted: ctr+f9/f10 left legs up/down and turning all cylinders
- ctr+f11/f12 right legs up/down.
2 -shocks unlock press f4 (press alt L is no longer necessary ).
3 -jib-s3 weighs much less ,better useful for jib-s6(it also less strong but strong enough for - 1000kg /booms out -350 kg).
1-added -heavy winch for the crane self.
2-auto instalation winch cable.
3-winch cable visual better.
4-shocks for the crane self.
1-First press alt L (or f4 in version 2.3 ) for unlock the shocks.
This shock care for load activation (other wise loads will not move or damage )and for damping the crane.
2-Spawn and hooks the jibs on the crane what you need.
. Spawn- more than 10 m from the centre of the crane.
. Spawn-the jibs not to close them together , when it will wake it will hooks on the same time ,what destroying is as a result is
3-Move the hooks of both jibs(also the both winch hooks) to the centre off the crane .
4-Wait-for see 2 hook lines if you used 2 jibs(1hook line 1jib).
-colision between the bridges and cats
-Before using the crane ,shift the gear box to MANUAL SHIFT AUTO CLUTCH with Q and shift the gearbox to 0 with
-2 cats at each bridge can control with the same commands, can be on/ off (alt f1/f2)
-the hooks have autolock nodes ,can be on/ off (ctr f1/f2 bridg1 - ctrf3/f4 bridge2)
-press T for it see the commands in ror
Added some copyright file to the zip, since someone found it necessary to use my mesh without permission for another game.....
This is the Liebherr LTC 1045-3.1. It's a small compact crane which can lift 45t at close range.
The crane is fully skinable and you can download the PDN files here You are allowed to release new skins onto the repo but please make it a .skinzip!
Be sure you got an up to date RoR version
- Lenni for mapping the whole crane and his tons of work on finishing this project!(Mirrors, flares and N/B fixes!)
- AIN_002 for editing meshes and bug fixes on the N/B
You can also find the controls by the T-screen. (just press T in-game)
- Working wipers ( F12)
- Front window can now be opened ( F9/10)
This is the new version of my old towercrane, I improved the whole N/B part and the whole crane acts more like in real life now, I also improved all mesh parts and added a hook-cam, it is also possible to skin the crane now. The crane can be spawned by the menu or just place it on a map.
Update! Placement has changed!!! Remove all old files of this crane, even those in your map zips!!! Please read the Readme included in the zip file for a detailed installation description, controls and other useful information! You need RoR >V0.38.33!
- Two versions: the crane itself and the crane mounted in a warehouse
- Two independently controllable crane bridges with collision protection
- A big load spawner for the crane itself
- One truckspawner and three loadspawners in the warehouse
- All warehouse doors are openable
- Meshes with ambient occlusion
New in Version 3:
- File cleanup, that means you need to change your *.terrn file a bit. Check the manual!
- Updated meshes and textures
- A new train version
- Many N&B tweaks
- All commands adjusted: you can now use the throttle to speed them up
A big thanks to BigBoy and Craneman for testing and Bugfixing!
You will find the old version as well as Flatmap with the crane placed on it there.
- Detailed meshes
- Accurate kinematics
- Realistic lifting capacity (refer to the board on the crane!)
Start the engine and put the Crane in NEUTRAL!
- F1/F2: Rotate
- F3/F4: Trolley (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F5/F6: Hook Up/Down (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F7/F8: Extend/Retract Jib
- F9/F10: Raised-jib working angle
- Ctrl+F1/F2: Assemble/Disassemble
- Ctrl+F3/F4: Outriggers
- Ctrl+F5/F6: Legs
- Ctrl+F7/F8: Trailer wheel up/down
- Ctrl+F9/F10: Turn trailer wheel
- And as usual lock loads with "o"
You can also see the commands by pressing "T" ingame.
Basical procedure: Ctrl+F4 to fold outriggers; Ctrl+F6 once for legs, Ctrl+1 [NOT F1!] to display the baseplates, Ctrl+F6 again for legs. Then Ctrl+F2 to erect the crane automatically. Jib control is on F7/F8. Jib angle is on F9/F10. Retract automatically on Ctrl+F1.
- sputnik_1: meshes, node and beam, sounds, textures
- BigBoy, Craneman, Lifter, Inviteds, Donators: testing and help, thanks a lot!
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..